PDA

View Full Version : new guy here

sack316
12-04-2002, 02:08 AM
hey all, just scratching the surface of the board so far, but I love what I see. Just wanted to say hey and introduce myself. BTW, the RSB pool table is an awesome idea, makes it so much easier to see

Chris Cass
12-04-2002, 02:26 AM
Hi Sack,

Welcome aboard. We have two boards as you've probably seen already. One for pool related, this one and one non-pool related. Seeing how it's your first time I think it's ok.

Anyway, to get down to business. What kind of cue do you use? What's your favorite games? Do you shoot tourneys? Do you own your own table? How many hrs do you play a week? Do you have cancer? Naa, forget that one.

These are some of the things we all like to hear. I'm a ph detective and have to start a file on everyone. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~J/K, welcome and pull up a stool. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

rackmup
12-04-2002, 10:07 AM
Welcome!

I'm the only guy on this board you can trust. The others are crazy. Certified nut-cases. They'll make fun of you, tease you and trick you into putting on shoes that have been filled with carpenter's glue. There are a few others that can be trusted but I cannot list them here. If you want to know who they are, send $49.99 in cash, certified funds or a money order to:

RackMup! Enterprises
Mansfield, TX. 76063

Enjoy the board but be very very careful. And if you have a wife or girlfriend, keep her away from OnePocketChamp. He's t-r-o-u-b-l-e.

Regards,

Ken

Perk
12-04-2002, 10:15 AM
LOL..glad you guys are on the other side of the country! J/K /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Scott Lee
12-04-2002, 10:51 AM
Sack...Like Chris said, "Welcome"! Since you have "found" the CCB, be sure to share it with all your friends. It is a great resource for a game/sport that we all share a love for in common...and it's FREE! LOL

Scott Lee

sack316
12-04-2002, 02:47 PM
hey all, thanks for the warm welcome and sorry for not posting it in the non pool related area. To answer the questions:
lets see, my main cue is actually a relatively cheap Harvard cue (present from parents last Christmas, but hey it does the job), and I also have a players cue I picked up off of somebody in league I use for my break stick. I am in two 9 ball leagues, I play some small tournaments locally, but have never been in a big serious one. I wish I had my own table, but me and my woman live in an upstairs apartment, so not really any room in here. Although I would happily trade all furniture in here to accomodate a table. I play probably a good 10 hours to 20 hours a week (depending on time I have). My favorite game I'd say would probably be 8 ball, makes sense that I'm only in 9ball leagues huh? No I don't have cancer... I don't think. Hmmm, I'll get back to you on that one. I think that covers it. Look forward to many posting with you guys.