PDA

View Full Version : Blackheart

silverbullet
12-06-2002, 02:46 AM
I got my first Blackheart today!!! I say first because from the looks and feel of it, it wont be my last. I cannot describe the feel of it in my hands. It is like being one. Even the ferrule and tip are super!!!

Laura

Cueless Joey
12-06-2002, 04:13 AM
I don't believe one word of it.
Send it to me so I can test it.
I swear you'll get it back.
With a Meucci logo even. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
12-06-2002, 04:53 AM
Hey Joey,

You still have that Meucci? I'd thought you'd have that sold by now? LOL You crack me up buddy.

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

silverbullet
12-06-2002, 08:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> I don't believe one word of it.
Send it to me so I can test it.
I swear you'll get it back.
With a Meucci logo even. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

oh gosh. you all crack me up. ive been in the hospital since wed morning. ww brought my blackheart last night to show me. i get out today and cant wait to shoot with it.

a meucci logo???? you can forget that. a blackheart is THE ultimate!!!!you would just have to see how beautiful it is. i am in love with my new cue!!!!

Laura

Perk
12-06-2002, 08:40 AM
any pics of one? I am not familiar with them...

Perk
12-06-2002, 08:44 AM
never mind..found one...looks good. Hope ya have good luck with it...
http://www.billiardtown.com/mycue1.htm

silverbullet
12-06-2002, 09:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Perk:</font><hr> never mind..found one...looks good. Hope ya have good luck with it...
http://www.billiardtown.com/mycue1.htm <hr /></blockquote>

thanks. blackheart has a lot of great pics of his cues.

Laura

Ralph S.
12-06-2002, 09:05 AM
I have been seriously considering purchasing a Blackheart cue recently. I really would like to know if he has a catolouge or website with pictures and prices available. So, Jer, how about it lol. This money is burnin a whole in my pocket.
Ralph S.

Ralph S.
12-06-2002, 09:07 AM
BTW Laura, congrats on your purchase. <font color="green"> </font color> I am green with envy LOL.
Ralph S.

Rich R.
12-06-2002, 09:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ralph S.:</font><hr> I have been seriously considering purchasing a Blackheart cue recently. I really would like to know if he has a catolouge or website with pictures and prices available. So, Jer, how about it lol. This money is burnin a whole in my pocket.
Ralph S. <hr /></blockquote>
Jer may respond later, but you can go to his profile and email him directly.
To my knowledge, Jer does not have a website, but he can email you some pictures.
I had the pleasure of seeing one of his cues first hand and his work is top rate.

BLACKHEART
12-06-2002, 10:13 AM
I'm glad you got your Q. I told you it was a deal you couldn't refuse...JER

BLACKHEART
12-06-2002, 10:18 AM
RALPH S, I tryed to send you some pictures, but the e-mail address you have listed in your bio must be wrong, they all came back...JER

Cueless Joey
12-06-2002, 11:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Hey Joey,

You still have that Meucci? I'd thought you'd have that sold by now? LOL You crack me up buddy.

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
CC, I have it. Get this. I left it in my car one time last week.
When I came back, there were TWO of them. I forgot to lock my door and someone dump another Moochi in my car. And they even left a fuscia red Mary Kay lipstick with it. It has the same shade as the Red Dot. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

silverbullet
12-07-2002, 08:54 AM
My new blackheart has just the right hit and feel for me. It is wood to wood. It has suma water buffalo tip. I like this tip a lot. Anybody else used these? it feels like a medium.

Laura

TomBrooklyn
12-07-2002, 09:08 PM
I use a wood to wood joint cue with a water buffalo tip on it, although I don't know if it's a sumo water buffalo. It's a fine setup. There is no joint better than a wood to wood joint for playability and feel. It can be susceptible to slight dings that can affect it's aesthetics, but thats the price you pay for having the best.
=TB=

Chris Cass
12-08-2002, 03:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr>
CC, I have it. Get this. I left it in my car one time last week.
When I came back, there were TWO of them. I forgot to lock my door and someone dump another Moochi in my car. And they even left a fuscia red Mary Kay lipstick with it. It has the same shade as the Red Dot. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Oh MY,

You still driving that car with the Goodwill sign in the window? HAHAHHA

C.C.~~needs to send Joey a Budwieser cue for an upgrade. J/K lollol

Chris Cass
12-08-2002, 03:27 AM
Hi Perk,

You need to see Karla Chorney' Blackheart cue. Man, what a beauty. Can she shoot with it too. She's the nutz...Great personality and has a beautiful family too. Heide and myself look for her at all the tourneys we go. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~likes JER and what he's done for Karla. Likes Karla and what she brings to womens pool. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
12-08-2002, 07:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Hi Perk,

You need to see Karla Chorney' Blackheart cue. Man, what a beauty. Can she shoot with it too. She's the nutz...Great personality and has a beautiful family too. Heide and myself look for her at all the tourneys we go. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~likes JER and what he's done for Karla. Likes Karla and what she brings to womens pool. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Chris, Karla came east for a tournament early this year and I had the privelege of meeting her. Although I didn't meet her family, you are right on target with all your other comments. She is one fine lady and plays great pool.
The Blackheart she uses is also first rate.

12-08-2002, 11:34 AM
Chris, you're too kind! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thank you! I really do LOVE my BLACK HEART cue, and Jerry is an absolute saint. He's done SO MUCH for me, it's unbelievable, including helping me get to Arizona for a qualifier last month where I finished 4th (wish I'd win one of those dang things!). Jerry and his wife Connie are truly awesome people... I just can't say enough to thank them.

You have a beautiful family yourself, and I hope to see all of you again soon!

Karla

12-08-2002, 11:37 AM
Rich, I knew that my cue made an impression with you, as it does with players everywhere I go. It's great to play with such a beautiful cue, and I hope I do it justice by putting some game behind it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks for your kind words, and I appreciate the support you and your wife show to women's pool!

Karla

BLACKHEART
12-08-2002, 12:34 PM
au shucks, twern't nottin. Y'all embarrassed me,(MORE, MORE,MORE.....JER
We have an arrangement, that I hope works for both of us. For example, last month I kinda helped you get to Arizona, so you could play in the tournament. That was good for you. On my part I sold a Q, that was the direct result of you're playing with one of my Qs &amp; showin' it off. This month I've sold one Q &amp; have another person ready to order a Q made, because of good things he heard about you &amp; BLACK HEART Qs. If this didn't work for both of us then it's not a good deal. I took a chance on you, without ever seeing you. Good vibes I guess. KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN &amp; LOOK FOR THAT SAFTEY, THAT WILL GIVE YOU THE GAME.

12-08-2002, 03:08 PM
Jerry, I am so happy to know that helping me is paying off for you. One of these days I'll even win a tournament for you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Really, I will....

Karla

Chris Cass
12-08-2002, 06:56 PM
Hi JER,

No disrespect here but after all the things I've ever heard about you and your lovely wife, Connie. It's not all strickly business. I hear your both some of the greatest people out there and I also believe you wanted to give something back to us players. Your a good man JER.

Regards,

C.C.~~believes, player support is crutial to our sport and appreciated by all. Thank You Blackheart Cues, for taking a chance...