PDA

View Full Version : Barbara's World Famous Pecans

Kato
12-06-2002, 08:27 AM
So I get home yesterday and there's a box from Barbara on my doorstep. ?????????????? Why would Barbara send me a box? After all, I am guilty of calling her "Barb"........once upon a time when I was a newbie.

I mean, I'm sure I begged and pleaded and mentioned a few hundred times that pecans are my favorite snack and Barbara apparently makes the greatest pecans in the universe but would she?

Barbara, they are magnificient. Beyond my imagination and dreams. I will devoure and inhale them at my earliest opportunity (not counting the handful I ate for breakfast).

Kato~~~thanks Barbara, you the best

PS. I'll be taking care of our "arrangement" concerning the rest of the "package"

silverbullet
12-06-2002, 10:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> So I get home yesterday and there's a box from Barbara on my doorstep. ?????????????? Why would Barbara send me a box? After all, I am guilty of calling her "Barb"........once upon a time when I was a newbie.

I mean, I'm sure I begged and pleaded and mentioned a few hundred times that pecans are my favorite snack and Barbara apparently makes the greatest pecans in the universe but would she?

Barbara, they are magnificient. Beyond my imagination and dreams. I will devoure and inhale them at my earliest opportunity (not counting the handful I ate for breakfast).

Kato~~~thanks Barbara, you the best

PS. I'll be taking care of our "arrangement" concerning the rest of the "package" <hr /></blockquote>

wow I heard how wonderful these are. do you sell these, Barbara?

Laura

Chris Cass
12-06-2002, 12:29 PM
Hi Kato,

The pecans are only one attribute. Barbara has many more. Your very lucky to have all 3 of my angels with you. So basically, your spoiled. Please take a pic for me. If I can't be there atleast I can think I was. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~Waaaaa, I'm jealous..Barbara, Carol, Fran and my other brother Voodoo.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kato
12-06-2002, 12:37 PM
I will get pictures, I can't wait. I'll send you pictures upon pictures. I know you miss your girls Chris but I have to have a chance to make them my girls to you know.

Kato

Karatemom
12-06-2002, 01:54 PM
I've got only one thing to say, Mmmmmmmmmm good!

Heide ~ might actually gain some weight eating them

Chris Cass
12-06-2002, 02:47 PM
Oh Barbara,

Your such a sweety. Today, I was so shocked. You and Pete are the best. Now, I need to do something for you. Don't know what yet but thinking about it for sure.

Love,

C.C.~~waiting for my cards to come and will frame the envelope. That's two times this past week I've been so lucky. Man, it's not so bad being me with the friends I've got.

Barbara
12-06-2002, 02:55 PM
Chris,

I didn't do that to get something back from you. I just wanted to lift the spirits of you and your family. But if you really want to know, you've already given me back something - a genuine feeling of the Holiday Spirit!!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Barbara

Chris Cass
12-06-2002, 03:30 PM
Good Barbara,

Because I cook like crap. LOL Now, Kato is the man. He's like the chef on TV that says Bamm. hahahha

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
12-06-2002, 03:35 PM
Actually Chris, Rackemup is like that. I'm a scrub. Course I'm hanging out with the babes tomorrow night so that makes me pretty cool. Yummy, pecans are yummy.

R.J.

9 Ball Girl
12-07-2002, 11:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Now, Kato is the man. He's like the chef on TV that says Bamm. hahahha<hr /></blockquote>

This I can attest to. While we were down in VA, Kato got himself a TBone and cooked that baby himself on their grill. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Chris Cass
12-08-2002, 02:07 AM
Well Wendy,

Kato's more of a grill man. I know he thinks he's good. Get this, he actually thinks he knows something about coffee.HAHAHAHAHAHA He's like " I like to add two drops of my finest Boones Farm chablis to the grind with Hawaiian Mocha blend. Then, pour into a natural non-colored filter."

Hog wash! Just come get ya some, Folgers. Woof Woof..

Regards,

C.C.~~corn boy.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
12-09-2002, 09:46 AM
Hey corn boy............I just called an ambulance because I smashed my head when I hit the floor from laughing so hard.

Don't use Boons Farm, I uses Mad Dog. Get it straight.

Kato~~~fears Folgers and knows that if you ain't drinkin' Maxwell House in the pool room then you can't play pool in South Florida.

Chris Cass
12-09-2002, 10:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr>
Kato~~~fears Folgers and knows that if you ain't drinkin' Maxwell House in the pool room then you can't play pool in South Florida. <hr /></blockquote>

Maxwell House, might be good to the last drop but with Folgers, your the last, to drop. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~drinks one cup and it's, Honey, I'll be back. Going for a walk to Alaska and back. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9 Ball Girl
12-09-2002, 01:19 PM
That's it. We all know Cafe Bustelo is the best!

http://www.cubanfoodguy.com/bustello.jpg

Wendy~~doesn't drink coffee but it's what I grew up with /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif