PDA

View Full Version : short comment

nAz
12-08-2002, 09:55 PM
I hate Lurkers

TomBrooklyn
12-08-2002, 09:57 PM
I hate mummys and vampires. (in person. I like them in the movies.) I have to be careful when I go jogging at night around the cemetary, especially where the road runs between it and the railroad tracks.

nAz
12-08-2002, 09:59 PM
LOL
stop chatting Tom!!

eg8r
12-08-2002, 10:08 PM
Then he will just sit by and lurk. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

nAz
12-08-2002, 10:17 PM
I hated the sopranos.
Lurk

Chris Cass
12-08-2002, 11:24 PM
I hate wet chalk. People who don't bathe and drunks from the bar that feel, they have to make a comment as they walk by going to the john. Like they would know a good shot? They wouldn't know a good shot if it bit them in the ass.

C.C.~~I'm done hating for the day. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TomBrooklyn
12-09-2002, 12:53 AM
I hate aliens that abduct people and then probe their butts. Why do they always do that? Are all aliens proctologists?
I keep a tin foil hat at the ready to prevent aliens mind probes.

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/afdbhead.jpg
An Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie (AFDB) can shield your brain from most electromagnetic psychotronic mind control carriers. Not only do they protect against incoming signals, but they also block most forms of brain scanning and mind reading. AFDBs are safe and operate automatically. What are you waiting for? Make one today!

nAz
12-09-2002, 12:55 AM
hahaha tom do you hang coat hanger off your ceiling to?

I also hate nefers

TomBrooklyn
12-09-2002, 01:00 AM
I live in an old house with tin ceilings so I am well protected indoors.

It wouldn't be a bad idea to make a pyramid hat out of coat hangers though for energy collection. http://www.myholistichealthshop.com/files/marcus_2.JPG I bought some Zircon crystals to hang from the lights over the pool tables I'm playing on to channel energy also.

Voodoo Daddy
12-09-2002, 06:51 AM
Nothing specific...I just hate /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif !!!

nAz
12-09-2002, 07:00 AM
Tom do you think Major League Baseball is spying on us?

I hate the 19 degree weather outside right now, oh and the 0 deg. windchill /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif its too early in the season for my comfort.

TomBrooklyn
12-09-2002, 09:24 AM
There's no doubt about it. In NY, the Yankees are a little more agressive about spying. The Mets are a little more laid back in the parklike setting of Shea Stadium, although they have more wide open space to propogate low frequency radio waves.

9 Ball Girl
12-09-2002, 09:35 AM
Ok, what the hell is a nefer?

nAz
12-09-2002, 09:42 AM
no wonder my head hurts when i watch a met game and all this time i thought it was cause they sux /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

stickman
12-09-2002, 02:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> I hate wet chalk.<hr /></blockquote>

You're supposed to carry your own in your pocket, and spit on the chalk on the table. You didn't know that? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif LOL

nAz
12-09-2002, 03:08 PM
Im out of here gonna try to shoot some pool the rest of the day.
anyone got a freaking problem with that??

9 Ball Girl
12-09-2002, 03:11 PM
Yeah! You better play tonite!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
12-09-2002, 06:03 PM
Jump in his $hit girl. He needs it. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~thinks nAz got a thing for Wendy. LOL It maybe her cue though? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
12-09-2002, 06:37 PM
I hate that Chris and Voodoo aren't going to make the "SHOW" this year.. the DCC will be missing two of the best ONE hole players.. around..

nAz
12-09-2002, 11:01 PM
Why cant they make it? what do they think they are too good to go? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nAz
12-09-2002, 11:04 PM
Chris C.
its the other way around hehehe No matter what she says!
you should have seen her tonight at APA she kicked ass and she gave me a look like she wanted to eat me :P

9 Ball Girl
12-09-2002, 11:21 PM
Well excuuuuuse me for feeling hunger when I'm on a roll. Sheesh! You just happened to be in my line of vision when I sunk the 8 ball. Actually, I didn't look at you. I turned to my opponent, shook her hand. I believe you were too busy matching up innings and such with the other team's Captain while I put my cues away /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Wendy~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

stickman
12-09-2002, 11:23 PM
And I really, really hate SL1's. Augh!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Any guesses why?

nAz
12-09-2002, 11:23 PM
Sigh...wendy wendy wendy /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif Da truth shall set you free.

9 Ball Girl
12-09-2002, 11:24 PM
I didn't even know SL1s existed! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Wendy~~guessing their games are really really sloooooooow /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

nAz
12-09-2002, 11:29 PM
I really Hate SL1s-5 that wont take a COACH and then cost you the Mother F*cken Match!!!!!!!!

Chris Cass
12-09-2002, 11:44 PM
Hi Tom,

I hate it too. I wanted so to meet you and play both the Derby and the CCB tourney. I do think you might be thinking of Voodoo when you say the two best players. That's you and Voodoo. I'm just a bump in the road.

Do me a favor though? Keep an eye on Kato and Scott Lee. You know these kids like to woof a lot. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I want them to leave with money. HAHAHHA

Regards,

C.C.~~I'll be back, guarenteed... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
12-09-2002, 11:57 PM
Hi nAz,

I know what you mean. This happens all the time to me. We really have to do something about that. Everytime, I get down on a ball I feel as if, I have ten thousand eyes on me. We've got it bad. What can we do? All I can say is, "Don't hate me because, I'm beautiful."

Regards,

C.C.~~poor bro has the same problems, my heart goes out. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Chris Cass
12-10-2002, 12:00 AM
It's Spanish for "Meucci."

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif,

C.C.~~I could be wrong?

Chris Cass
12-10-2002, 12:05 AM
Hi Wendy,

I have some pic's of Jeanett Lee when she was down on a ball. She looks the same way. Like she's going to scratch the eyes out of ya. Great, concentration and superb intimidation for the opponent.

Regards,

C.C.

Brent
12-10-2002, 03:08 AM
Hi. I hate when someone puts the chalk on the table upside down...and when it happens to be red...ARGHHHHHH

stickman
12-10-2002, 09:58 AM
I was the last player put up last night, and the other team had a 1 and a 3 left. I knew who I'd get to play. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Well, I did my best, it just wasn't good enough. I guess you can't win them all.

9 Ball Girl
12-10-2002, 10:04 AM
So let me guess here. You played the SL1 and they kept safing you out or leaving ridiculous shots for you to make unintentionally?

Wendy~~watched a 3 play a 2 and I was going to pull my hair out!

stickman
12-10-2002, 01:49 PM
Where were you hiding? I didn't see you there. You had to have watched it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Earl counldn't have put that many safes on me on purpose. LOL

9 Ball Girl
12-10-2002, 02:01 PM
Oh, I've been there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
12-10-2002, 02:02 PM
I hate cigarettes. I love to smoke. I'd smoke in my sleep if I could get somebody to hold them for me.

I hate playing league in sleazy bars where people get killed and drunks try to start fights and you dare not drink from a glass unless it's pure booze which kills the microbes.

I hate sandbaggers.

I hate slow players. I hate the fact I bought a Johnny Archer match from accu-stats. I want my money back.

I hate the nefarious bastards who have obliterated my 401K.

I hate bar tables that don't roll true.

I hate that f***ing David Allan Coe song "you never call me darlin' darlin' " the freakin' white trash people play in my bar all the time. Oh wait I'm white trash but I still hate that song.

Chris Cass
12-10-2002, 02:10 PM
Hi Wendy,

When your playing someone for doe. Say after a few games you jack the bet from $50. sets to $100. sets. There's a common rule between players is you can't go back down to $50. from $100. It just isn't done.

So, put the picture back or find one better. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~do I, have to teach these kids everything? LOL

9 Ball Girl
12-10-2002, 02:36 PM
Yes I know Chris. I've already been PMed by a couple of the guys requesting the pic again after it stopped coming up. I'll fix it this weekend.

Wendy~~flattered /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

nAz
12-10-2002, 03:35 PM
9BG use the one of you in the SM gear /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl
12-10-2002, 04:27 PM
I have no such thing!

Wendy~~that's my story and I'm sticking to it! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Chris Cass
12-10-2002, 10:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>
Wendy~~flattered /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Well Gee Wendy,

I was thinking of my pic. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~nice try huh?

Rod
12-10-2002, 11:19 PM
I hate pool tables with slow rails!
I hate burgers with ketchup and especially mayo and those sour pickels some joints use!

nAz
12-11-2002, 03:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> I hate pool tables with slow rails!
I hate burgers with ketchup and especially mayo and those sour pickels some joints use! <hr /></blockquote>

I can see about the rail thing, bUT burger with out Ketchup it unamerican around here lol
No sour pickels??? oh man how do you guy have a burger deluxe out west?

Rod
12-11-2002, 03:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> I hate pool tables with slow rails!
I hate burgers with ketchup and especially mayo and those sour pickels some joints use! <hr /></blockquote>

I can see about the rail thing, bUT burger with out Ketchup it unamerican around here lol
No sour pickels??? oh man how do you guy have a burger deluxe out west? <hr /></blockquote>

unamerican? heck were the salt of the earth, feel that way to, sometimes. LOL My burger, with let, tom, red onions, clausen kosher pickles and mustard. I hate those sour pickels, um ok I already said that. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TomBrooklyn
12-11-2002, 03:43 PM
I hate (well hate may be overdoing it) soft hamburger buns. I would rather have a burger on a hard roll. If I can't get that, I will go for whole wheat or rye toast. Add, mayo, cheese, extra cheese, fried onions, ketchup, lettuce, tomato, and pickles. Burger is now about 4" to 5" high and it helps to cut it in half to be able to get a grip on it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nAz
12-11-2002, 03:48 PM
now im hungry!
Im in the mood for a Bacon cheese burger deluxe now!

Chris Cass
12-11-2002, 06:31 PM
A Cheese burger with Lettuce, tomato and grilled onions. Pickles on the side. Crispy fries, and a chocolate shake. Ice cold coke, to go with it. Please, put my onions on top and then the tomato, then the lettuce and lightly salt. Don't forget the burgers well done. Also, toast the bun with slight butter on the bottom.

Yummy,

C.C.~~the cass family has crunch wars and the winner gets envy'd the rest of the night. True...
We, also call Mustangs and Woody's when we see them on the street, parked or moving. The first one who calls it, gets it. If it's a bad call, you owe one.
The battle of the cass family, doesn't stop at pool. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rod
12-11-2002, 08:27 PM
Tom,
I forgot, I hate soft buns too. There is a place down the road that has good burgers but they don't toast the buns. I say toast the bun, and I have to inspect if it actually made contact with a grill. That's against the law in most states, isn't it?

nAz
12-12-2002, 08:16 PM
Once again i hate Lurkers!