PDA

View Full Version : THANKYOU to my Pool Mentors!

CarolNYC
12-10-2002, 05:39 AM
First and foremost, my heart and soul goes out to Fran Crimi who has been teaching me ,not only on a physical basis,but a mental basis-my bestfriend, and believe me when I say, had it not been for her, I would not have been in Miami!
Tony Robles-who has kept in touch with me all the way ,via cell phone, while in Miami, giving me the positive and spiritualness I needed!I will never erase his message!:)
Danny Barouty-who has helped me, immensely ,with straight pool (which definitely enhanced my 9-ball game)and who also has given me the positiveness I needed-
I thank you from the top&bottom of my heart!
I love you all dearly and will see you soon!
Carol~blessed to be amongst the best! Knows Tony took 2nd? I believe?Anyone know?

9 Ball Girl
12-10-2002, 09:37 AM
Tony took 2nd. http://azbilliards.com/2000storya.cfm?storynum=596

And he also got Sportsmanship of the Year Award. http://azbilliards.com/2000storya.cfm?storynum=598

CarolNYC
12-10-2002, 11:39 AM
Thanks Wendy,
Glad to be home,but Im FREEZING! It'll take a few days to get adjusted to this cold weather!
Carol~fulfilled the promise!:):)

Melissa in CA
12-10-2002, 05:46 PM
Hey Carol,

I just wanted to tell you that I was so glad to see you playing with us in the Miami event! I was soooo happy to see you hanging in there and giving your opponent a hard time (I think it was Angel?). Anyhow, I was definitely pulling for you and I know we will be seeing you again soon out there!!!! Keep up the hard work...and congratulations to you and your teachers. You are doing them proud!!!

Love, Melissa

Vagabond
12-10-2002, 06:29 PM
Howdy Melissa & Carrol,
Melissa,it is good to see u return to CCB.Carrol,congratulations.Cheers
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CarolNYC
12-11-2002, 03:19 AM
YOU,my friend,are the Best,
Thanks so much-when we first met, I knew we'd be friends and friends we shall stay-I'll always be here,anytime for you!:) Thats what friends are for! You stay very well and we will see eachother soon!
love,
Carol~back to paying college tuitions and down jackets!ha ha ha ha

CarolNYC
12-11-2002, 03:22 AM
Oh Vagabond,
Where you out there in Miami incognito,AGAIN? ha ha haha!
Thanks!
Carol

Rich R.
12-11-2002, 05:04 AM
Melissa, it is good to hear from you. It has been a while.
Hope you are well.