PDA

View Full Version : Met another CCB'er!

rackmup
12-10-2002, 02:04 PM
Last night, OPC and I were joined during our APA league night by none other than...

...'Pizza Bob' from New Jersey.

Bob is a super nice guy (bought my drinks for me, qualifying him for that status), plays a great game (beat up on me just like everyone else) and has some pretty good stories to tell about the 'who's who' of pool people he has met in his past.

Tomorrow night, Bob has agreed to subject himself to some of the most trying of events:

One pocket and some nineball with OPC, eg8r and myself at Billy Weir's.

Let's see...that adds Pizza Bob to the list that includes:

Sid_Vicious
Spiderman
SPetty
Scott Lee
PoolFool
OnePocketChamp
eg8r
jbullerjr

Okay...I'm ready to meet more.

Regards,

Ken

Chris Cass
12-11-2002, 06:37 AM
Hi Ken,

That seems to be growing all the time. Maybe, I should move to your country? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~hi ya Pizza Bob. I remember you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
12-11-2002, 07:46 AM
Ken, it looks like you might get to meet Voodoo. He is going to be out here in Jan. Check out the Non Pool Related forum.

[ QUOTE ]
Bob is a super nice guy (bought my drinks for me, qualifying him for that status)<hr /></blockquote> Now I know what you meant by him being nicer than me. When you told me, I just thought you were crazy, I am the nicest person anyone will ever meet. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Since you related nice to buying drinks then I guess I will take second seat. LOL

eg8r

Icon of Sin
12-11-2002, 07:57 AM
I'm relatively new here too, I have replied in a few posts but not many. I really like it here and everyone here is nice and always willing to help... I havnt seen any other Baltimore shooters on here though... but maybe I havnt been looking hard enough /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

silverbullet
12-11-2002, 08:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Icon of Sin:</font><hr> I'm relatively new here too, I have replied in a few posts but not many. I really like it here and everyone here is nice and always willing to help... I havnt seen any other Baltimore shooters on here though... but maybe I havnt been looking hard enough /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

there are a bunch of us about an hour from you. ww and i live one hour s of baltimore and play at champion billiards in rockville. i think rich r is close and gayle. not sure where barbara lives and my maryland geography is not good but you could ask.

blu

Rich R.
12-11-2002, 09:03 AM
Hi Icon,
I'm close to Baltimore, in Ellicott City. I play some in Laurel, at Champions.
Lester is also from the Baltimore area.
Gayle is closer to Annapolis
There are also a few other CCB'ers closer to Washington.

Where are you at and where do you play?