PDA

View Full Version : This board a good luck charm?

sack316
12-11-2002, 12:59 AM
I don't know what it is, but ever since I joined this message board I have been practically unstoppable. My last few league matches I have played guys above my rank, and my closest match has been a 17-3 team score win. In fact you can combine the balls made by my last two oppenents and it still comes up about 7 balls short of what I made in one match. Something about you guys are making me shoot league like I do practice, so thanks for being my lucky rabbit's foot!

Chris Cass
12-11-2002, 01:10 AM
It's the positive vibes we all have here that makes it happen. I've never felt so at home anywhere else. We at the CCB are a unique bunch and stand by one another like DNA. If one has a problem? We all have a problem.

Regards,

C.C.~~loves the CCB and it's ers..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

sack316
12-11-2002, 01:15 AM
ah yes, I do feel the love and the unity. I forgot to mention I also got my first in league 9 on the break as well as break and run tonight too. So thats a 9 on break and break and run for us all! Woohoo!

Icon of Sin
12-11-2002, 08:03 AM
I have only been here a short time too, and I love it, everyone is nice and very willing to help... I havnt seen any other Baltimore shooters here though... maybe I'm not looking hard enough