PDA

View Full Version : Voodoos cell phone!:)

CarolNYC
12-11-2002, 05:34 AM
Okay, it would take me FOREVER to e-mail each and everyone of you who phoned, so I will just shout out a HUGE thank- you to Mike M.,Chris Cass,Barbara,Rich R. Eric,R.J. and I hope I didnt forget anyone, if I did, please forgive me-the inspiration was incredible and comradeship was unbelievable-to hear each and everyone of you was soo wonderful!Now, a plea goes out to help voodoo with his cellphone bill,ha ha ha ha,otherwise,oops-its on Barb! ha ha ha ha
love ya!Stay well all!
Carol~called Barbs phone and asked for Voodoo!:):):):)

Rich R.
12-11-2002, 05:37 AM
The check is in the mail.
The envelope says to Voodoo in Miami.
I'm sure it will get to him soon. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
12-11-2002, 05:50 AM
Hi Rich,

He's gonna have to catch me. I'm a fast runner, you know. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~screaks through corn fields. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Rich R.
12-11-2002, 06:03 AM
Hi Chris, Voodoo knows that I can't run too fast. That is why I sent the check so promptly. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Chris Cass
12-11-2002, 06:09 AM
That's funny Rich,

LOL Truth be told, Voodoo's heart is way bigger than his wallet.

Regards,

C.C.~~I love butter, Italian Beefs and Mustacholi. Needed to get that off my chest. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
12-11-2002, 06:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> That's funny Rich,

LOL Truth be told, Voodoo's heart is way bigger than his wallet.

Regards,

C.C.~~I love butter, Italian Beefs and Mustacholi. Needed to get that off my chest. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Chris, I have no idea about his wallet, but I know he is a very nice man. My wife and I had the pleasure of spending time with him, and his sidekick Kato, at the U.S. Open. I look forward to the time when I can be in his company again.

Kato
12-11-2002, 07:35 AM
I'm gonna call him and see if I can get Barbara, Carol, or Cass. If that fails I'll ask to speak to Steve Ferraro...............whoever that is?

Kato~~~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Barbara
12-11-2002, 10:10 AM
Yo Yo Yo! Just you wait a minute, girl! I was only getting voice mail on your cell which is why I had to call Voodoo to talk to you!

It was just too damn funny!!! Voodoo is Carol's answering service!!

Barbara /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
12-11-2002, 11:20 AM
RJ,
You are too funny-one request-PLEASE let me see the pictures you took first before you send then out-Im not a good picture person!
Thanks!
Carol

Barbara
12-11-2002, 12:49 PM
Ditto!! Ditto!!

Barbara

9 Ball Girl
12-11-2002, 03:28 PM
A good time will definitely be had by all! I too enjoyed Voodoo's company whilst in VA. Hey Voodoo, give extra hugs to the bikers for me. Yeah yeah I've got a thing for bikers. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Wendy~~wondering if Cathy still has the little shot glass boot! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rich R.
12-12-2002, 05:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>Wendy~~wondering if Cathy still has the little shot glass boot! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Wendy, that boot is either on it's way or in the hands of our nephew for his collection.