PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Pool 3 Online Players???

Icon of Sin
12-11-2002, 08:15 AM
Anyone here play virtual pool 3 online? My fiance always says, why play on the computer when you have a table in the house, o I tell her I get to play other people without having to leave the house or call others over... now of course there is no better way then actually going out and playing someone face to face, but playing online is fun too... anyone else here play VP3 online???

silverbullet
12-11-2002, 08:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Icon of Sin:</font><hr> Anyone here play virtual pool 3 online? My fiance always says, why play on the computer when you have a table in the house, o I tell her I get to play other people without having to leave the house or call others over... now of course there is no better way then actually going out and playing someone face to face, but playing online is fun too... anyone else here play VP3 online??? <hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

stickman
12-11-2002, 08:31 AM
Patrick is the world champion VP3 player. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Check the user list for him.

I have VP2, but have never played online.

Brent
12-12-2002, 05:14 AM
Hi I got VP3 but I havent tryied it online yet. Maybe we could try sometimes.

Brent