PDA

View Full Version : Today, my prayers were FINALLY answered!

rackmup
03-10-2002, 05:02 PM
As most of you already know, I recently moved to Texas to get married. Although I was assured by her that my pool practice/league/tournaments wouldn't be interrupted by the coming changes in my life, that simply wasn't exactly true.

Soccer practices, Church, relatives, etc. has prevented me from stepping into a pool room for over a week.

Today, as we drove to Ennis, TX. to meet her parents for lunch, my lovely fiance' said..."I need to get you to a pool room!" I queried as to "why?" She sharply replied..."Because you have been MISERABLE to be around the last few days!" Funny, I hadn't noticed any change in my usually pleasant demeanor.

I guess the advice from a Physician/pool playing friend of mine was good. He prescribed "grumpiness and complete overt agitation" for three to five days and the prognosis would result in unlimited pool time. Med school wasn't wasted on my friend!

Thanks Doctor...I feel better already.

Regards,

Ken

Chris Cass
03-10-2002, 10:33 PM
Hi Ken,
That's the way I get atleast twice a week. It's good for other things too. I didn't realize I was such a jerk. I was more short and to the point. I'm a pain in the butt sometimes. Feel, sorry about it now. C.C.

cueball1950
03-10-2002, 11:08 PM
finally..the secret to success...lol,,,,,,,,mike

stickman
03-10-2002, 11:43 PM
What a great idea! Now if the poolhall would just take my prescription card for my pooltime. LOL

03-11-2002, 12:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> He prescribed "grumpiness and complete overt agitation" for three to five days and the prognosis would result in unlimited pool time. Med school wasn't wasted on my friend!

Ken <hr></blockquote>

oops! well, ken, given that you so wisely introduced your then soon-to-be wife to this board, and given that this thing now has a functioning archive, i'm thinking something like $20.00/week to make sure wifey doesn't find out about your little "prescription".

we'll do paypal.

dan..only a couple of my ex-es live in texas.

rackmup
03-11-2002, 07:03 AM
Dan:

The cash will be dropped off by courier behind the dumpster in a plain, brown envelope. Just one question...does the $20 include the vig?

Regards,

Ken

Chris Cass
03-11-2002, 11:32 AM
He Ken, I'm working the vig end of Dan's business.LOL
Juice collector,
C.Castrator.