PDA

View Full Version : Billy Weir's

9 Ball Girl
12-11-2002, 10:39 AM
Hey Ken. I was reading my Pool & Billiard mag when I came across a section of beautiful poolrooms. Lo and behold, there's Billy Weir's! I immediately thought of you, eg8r, Spidey, Spetty, 1Pocket, etc. Very nice Diamond tables, very spacious! I was looking at the pictures and was wondering which table it is you get your butt whooped on! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
12-11-2002, 10:44 AM
Oh,

That was low. Yep Wendy, you don't mess around and cut him off at the knees. No wonder nAz stays away from your table. But, I can respect that. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.

Rod
12-11-2002, 11:36 AM
Quote 9BG, I was looking at the pictures and was wondering which table it is you get your butt whooped on!"

Wendy, just pick one! LOL jk, Ken /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ward
12-11-2002, 12:09 PM
9Ball Girl

Ken gets whomped on all of them LOL

Later
Ward

eg8r
12-11-2002, 01:01 PM
Let me say that we play on the 9 footer closest to the window in the corner farthest away from the bar on the first floor (I cannot remember the number but I think it is 9). LOL I wish I could continue to win but I have played very poorly for the past month or two.

Now that Pizza Bob is in town Les will get all the 1p he can handle. LOL

eg8r <~~~Will return to true form and win a few more.

rackmup
12-12-2002, 12:31 AM
Wendy,

It's already been reported that I lose my matches on table #9 (...downstairs. There is also a table #9 upstairs.)

It should be noted that I also win my fair share of games on table #9.

What hasn't been accurately reported here are the other happenings on table #9:

eg8r has slopped in more balls on table #9 than all other tables COMBINED in Billy Weir's.
Ward has never played on #9 as that's where I play and he is ducking me like Ali did Frazier.
OnePocketChamp has jumped enough cueballs off table #9 to resemble Lemmings tossing themselves off a cliff.
Spiderman, SPetty and Sid_Vicious have NEVER seen table #9 because (said in a whiney voice) "It's too far."
More Joe's Pizza has been consumed at table #9 than at any other table in the room.
OPC flirts (unsuccessfully) with the cocktail waitresses at table #9 and strikes out more than Ray Charles in slowpitch softball.
Table #9 started out as a "One Pocket" table but since eg8r and I bought memberships it has developed that neat little tell-tale "breaking line" in the Simonis that leads from the right hand rail to the head spot of a 9-ball rack.
Mrs. eg8r and I hugged for the first time at table #9 and have since fantasized about other things we could do there as well.

Regards,

Ken (lost his share of 9-ball tonight against Pizza Bob on table #9)

Ward
12-12-2002, 07:22 AM
Ken

I am going to have to play you or Ed because Robert Peacock is KILLING me every Saturday afternoon..

Later
Ward

Voodoo Daddy
12-12-2002, 07:49 AM
Wendy, I'll give you a full report on Tx and Billy Weirs when I return from my adventure, ok?

Voodoo Daddy
12-12-2002, 07:49 AM
Wendy, I'll give you a full report on Tx and Billy Weirs when I return from my adventure, ok?

9 Ball Girl
12-12-2002, 10:09 AM
Yes, please do!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

rackmup
12-12-2002, 05:48 PM
What are you guys playing? I played several sets of nineball with him and held my own. Of course, he was probably having an 'off' day.

I'd be happy to allow you to beat up on me if it restores some of your declining confidence.

Regards,

Ken (got smoked by Pizza Bob last night.)

Ward
12-13-2002, 07:38 AM
Ken

We were playing 9Ball...I am going to get him tomorrow...

Later
Ward