PDA

View Full Version : new pool table

12-14-2002, 10:15 AM
Hello,
In our quest to be better pool players we purchased a pool table. We live in Southern NJ and can't find ANYONE to assemble it before February 2003!!(the company we purchased from is in CA) This is my desperate attempt at asking all of the wonderful billiards enthusiasts on this board to give me any advice you can, besides telling me I'm out of luck:)

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Cass
12-14-2002, 01:21 PM
I would go to my nearest pool room and ask to speak to their table mechanic. They should help you out. They also would most likely come over and set it up for you at a price.

Just a Thought,

C.C.~~happy shooting......

cheesemouse
12-14-2002, 01:22 PM
P/girl,
I just went thru the same hassle. If you contact any of the larger family style billiard halls in your area they will either have a mechanic or know of one. If the cloth is not included expect to 300 to 400 dollars. If they have to drive any significant miles they will charge for mileage. Hope this helps.

12-14-2002, 02:32 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <font color="red"> </font color> THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU...I never would have thought of that!! Thanks to Fusco Billiards in Maple Shade NJ for lending me their pool table mechanic. We'll be shooting by the end of next week!!!
Can't thank you enough

Chris Cass
12-14-2002, 04:06 PM
Wonder if that's any relation to Jimmy?

C.C.~~???

Barbara
12-14-2002, 04:20 PM
Jimmy and Petey Fusco are cousins. Mike Fusco is of no relation to either and sold his room two years ago, at least. It's no longer known as "Fusco's". It's the "Q Room".

Barbara~~~can't remember the new owner's name... grrrr....