PDA

View Full Version : The Predator 314 Shaft as your Savior...

rackmup
12-14-2002, 12:02 PM
There has been much said about the validity of the 314 shaft here at the CCB. "Will it save my game?" some ask. "Is it really better to have the 314 in my life?" others have wondered.

Well my wayward, doubting friends, I have to ask you this question:

"Have you accepted the Predator 314 shaft as your Cue and Savior?" Have you confessed your wayward ways before the mighty throne of Predator? The 314 cannot help you until you stop doubting the powers of It's playing ability.

Take the time from your 'busy' schedule and devote some time to be with the 314. Confide in Him. Trust Him.

From the good book of Predator:

<font color="red">"Keep your lives free from the love of simple shafts and be content with the 314 that you now have, because Predator has said, Never will I deflect; never will I squirt."</font color>

Simonis 13:5

In this verse we learn that while traditional maple shafts might not help your game, the 314 will be there for you, "solid as a rock."

Do not fear what is now unknown to you. Put your faith in the Predator 314.

One last verse from the Book of Predator:

<font color="red">"Yea, though I walk through the pool room in the shadow of maple trees, I will fear no evil: for thou Predator 314 art with me; thy stiffness and thy accuracy they comfort me."</font color>

Simonis 23

Regards,

Ken

eg8r
12-14-2002, 03:02 PM
Not me. I use my moochie. LOL

eg8r

rackmup
12-14-2002, 03:13 PM
Ed,

There is nothing wrong with using your 'moochie' (Meucci).

I think, for a cue without real inlay and instead, some fancy decals (that have been laquered over), it's a nice cue. I would abandon that screw on tip you had installed though...and that brass ferrule...c'mon!

Do your best to get that Scruggs cue you've been yammering about and get rid of that burlwood, decaled, fish stabber you call a 'Moochie'.

Regards,

Ken (likes his Meucci JC but it was made back when they made good cues.)

silverbullet
12-14-2002, 04:49 PM
ww gave me a pred bk and pred sneaky pete for christmas .what i have noticed is they both break good and are fine to hit with.the pred seems more back weighted though in comparison to a blackheart(the one i bought from bh) and i dont have to work so hard with the blackheart to pot the balls.

i won with the sp on thurs but i had to wear my arm brace. the bh is so perfect weighted, when i shoot with it,i can throw all those crutches away.

i guess it gets down to what you like. i like the pred unilock thing, the hit and the break of it. i especially like the balance of the bh though and it has a good hit too.

blu

Cueless Joey
12-15-2002, 12:16 AM
I love my cue with SW pin, birdseye maple forearm, purpleheart handle leathered over, buckhorn join collar, 314 with Moori.
If someone can make me shaft with long taper and has low squirt like 314, I'd part with my 314.

rackmup
12-15-2002, 08:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If someone can make me shaft with long taper and has low squirt like 314, I'd part with my 314. <hr /></blockquote>

Another verse from the Book of Predator:

<font color="red">"Not to us, O Predator, but to Your low squirt and deflection properties be the glory, because of Your presence in my game and Your faithfulness, I shall prosper."</font color>

Predator 115:1

While some other manufacturers might represent themselves as the answer, only Predator can be the truth, the light and the way.

Regards,

Ken

jjinfla
12-15-2002, 01:03 PM
Me thinks Ken got into the egg nog a wee bit early. Or is it those no name cigarettes. Your mind sure is expanding. Jake

TomBrooklyn
12-16-2002, 02:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote silverbullet:</font><hr> ww gave me a pred bk and pred sneaky pete for christmas .what i have noticed is they both break good and are fine to hit with.<hr /></blockquote>Which Christmas, the last one? This years hasn't happened yet, so you couldn't mean this one....