PDA

View Full Version : You can find "pool fans" everywhere.

rackmup
12-14-2002, 03:19 PM
I was doing my laundry today in the luxurious laundry room at my apartment complex, proudly wearing my '9-Ball U.S. Open' long sleeved t-shirt that Kato bought me when this guy walks up and says:

"I noticed your shirt. I was at the U.S. Open last year and it was fantastic. Did you go?"

I replied "No, I couldn't get away. Did you go this year?"

He says, "Naw...too busy with work. Do you play?"

I respond "Yes...just about everyday. Do you?"

He says "Yep, but not as often as you. I wish I could play as well as the guy that wins it all of the time."

I respond, "Who won the year you went?"

He quickly repsonds, wanting to show me his knowledge of the game and says:

"Tiger Woods."

(Sigh)

I guess the brightly colored nineball on the shirt wasn't as obvious as I thought.

Regards,

Ken

Chris Cass
12-14-2002, 04:11 PM
Hi Ken,

You should have told him the T-shirt's about indoor golf. Ya know, your short game? HAHAHAHA

Regards,

C.C.

Wally_in_Cincy
12-15-2002, 07:59 PM
Well at least you know he's not a liar. If he was trying to bullcrap he would have said "That Oriental chick" /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

snipershot
01-02-2003, 04:45 AM
Perhaps you should have slapped him upside the head, everybody who posts on this board would be very proud of you /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
01-02-2003, 07:44 AM
I've gotten that quite a bit myself Ken. People look at ya pretty funny when they realize you traveled 1000 miles to watch a pool tournament. That's ok though. It's not for everyone..............yet.

Kato