6. Thou shall always cheat
7. Thou shall always talk trash
8. Thou shall always never play for time
9. Thou shall never show your true speed
10. Thou shall never give a gapper

Chris Cass
12-15-2002, 10:33 PM
Wendy,

Did nAz tell you these? I know you couldn't think of such things on your own. These are the ten I know.

Be respectful of your opponent.
Be respectful of your equipment.
Never give an air barrel.
Be aways willing to adjust.
Be willing to Back it up and Jack it up.
Never burn the backer.
Never ever quit a match, till it's over.
Always post the doe.
Never play someone who's drunk unless you'd play them sober also.
Don't trust whitey.

Regards,

C.C.~~LOL

nAz
12-15-2002, 10:37 PM
lol i read them out loud to her from a pool news letter that is put out by the local pool directors.

I like your though. its true never trust whitey

how are ya feeling dude?

Chris Cass
12-15-2002, 10:48 PM
Hi nAz,

LOL I knew Wendy couldn't think of something like that. LOL She's sweet yet can't think of her as knowing the backroom rules. HAHAHA That'll ticked her off, I bet. LOL

Anyway, I'm feeling ok I guess. Been thinking if they make a good liquid steak n" potato meal. LOL

Best regards champ,

C.C.~~something about when Wendy calls nAz, Nazee. Makes me smile everytime. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nAz
12-15-2002, 11:38 PM
she knows alot about back room games, well maybe not lol

Last night we were watching grease and when the song "hopelessly devoted to you" came on she looked into my eyes and lip synched it to me /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

oh man and what she said on the F train sigh ill have to Pm you about it hahaha she lets lose when she is on Mass transit

Hmm try astronout food i hear the have a mean steak!

Voodoo Daddy
12-16-2002, 04:49 AM
Wendy hunny...you missed one;

Thou shalt NEVER dog the cheese /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif !!

TomBrooklyn
12-16-2002, 05:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>she lets lose when she is on Mass transit<hr /></blockquote>Yea, who doesn't?

9 Ball Girl
12-16-2002, 10:23 AM
Oh, I know the backroom ways. Only I don't do 'em. Except of course if I'm playing Nazee. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9 Ball Girl
12-16-2002, 10:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>Last night we were watching grease and when the song "hopelessly devoted to you" came on she looked into my eyes and lip synched it to me /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif<hr /></blockquote>

As if! Ha! I think Naz's nose just grew another 4 inches!

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>oh man and what she said on the F train sigh ill have to Pm you about it hahaha she lets lose when she is on Mass transit<hr /></blockquote>

Add another 2 inches to Naz's nose /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

9 Ball Girl
12-16-2002, 10:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>she lets lose when she is on Mass transit<hr /></blockquote>Yea, who doesn't? <hr /></blockquote>

That's just great Tom. Now guess what I'll be thinking as you take your next shot? /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

TomBrooklyn
12-16-2002, 03:15 PM
Hey, I'm just said that riding the subway is romantic for everybody. Nothing personal.

Chris Cass
12-16-2002, 04:07 PM
Hi Wendy,

Not to sweat it. I only believe half of what I see and none of what I hear. LOL Your age is the perfect age to have fun. Enjoy being young and don't break too many hearts along the way. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~girls just want to have fu-un. Cindy Lauper.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Likes to do foot loose line dance on empty ell train cars. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

nAz
12-16-2002, 09:20 PM
Ask Wendy what she asked me tonight?... i said no. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl
12-16-2002, 10:31 PM
Oh my gawd. I jokingly asked him with a serious face "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" He said No with a smirk but I was hoping he'd say yes cause then I was gonna tell him this:

Women are like fish. To catch one, you need to reel her in gently, then let her swim for a bit, then reel her in gently.

They love the thrill of being chased, but if you do it all the time, it becomes scary. So back off every so often. Let her miss you. Then chase her a bit, and reel her in just that little bit more.

When you go in for your first kiss, remember to remove the hook from your mouth. There’s nothing worse than having to go to hospital with your lips stuck to a girl on your first date

And make sure your rod is strong and flexible. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nAz
12-16-2002, 10:35 PM
Sure wendy you lol
why did you get mad when i said 'i just rather stay your lover'

Chris Cass
12-16-2002, 11:01 PM
HAHAHAHAHHAHA

nAz,

Your killing me bro. ROTFLMAO That's every girls dream. lol
I remember saying something simular and ended up buying the whole chalupa. Been happy ever since.

Regards,

C.C.~~Thinks nAz should take her up on her offer. who know's she may even show him how to play pool. LOL

Chris Cass
12-16-2002, 11:11 PM
Well,

My bad. I guess you do know the backroom rules or chess is one of your favorite games. LOL nAz, in check.

Regards,

C.C.

nAz
12-16-2002, 11:49 PM
haha i wonder if you really new how serious she was when she asked lol
have you been able to play any pool lately?
Im off to bed C.C. sleepy

NAZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Chris Cass
12-17-2002, 12:14 AM
Well nAz,

After the beating I took today I still took Heide and Christ to the tourney. Yes, I even took about seven shots showing my son how to kick balls in cross side, cross corner, straight back and three rails banks using the tits of the side pocket.

START(
%A\7C3%Cv0C6%IC8C5%Kv1[7%Pi8V5%Qq4B1%Ru9H8%S`5[2%TC9D0%Ut8D6
%V[9\5%W\8\3%Xi1V8%Y\6E2%Z[6\5%[h9C8%\\0\4%eB9a4%_u6Z7%`o6O3
%ai5B6%bq7C5%cj3K8%d[8\9
)END

LOL, just showing off. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~dream pool nAz.....

CarolNYC
12-17-2002, 04:18 AM
H aHa Ha,Wendy your too much:
1-Thou shall NEVER miscue on the 9-ball with BIH!(Right Rich?)
2-Thou shall always want to see the money first when challenged!
3_Thou shall NEVER challenge VOODOO! ha ha
Carol

Rich R.
12-17-2002, 05:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> H aHa Ha,Wendy your too much:
1-Thou shall NEVER miscue on the 9-ball with BIH!(Right Rich?)
2-Thou shall always want to see the money first when challenged!
3_Thou shall NEVER challenge VOODOO! ha ha
Carol <hr /></blockquote>
Those are rules to live by. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

9 Ball Girl
12-17-2002, 09:05 AM
Bahahahaha! You kill me, Nazarino! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
12-17-2002, 09:33 AM
Wendy,,

I could see that if you were here in Cincy.. you would be breaking hearts all the time.. you would have to beat them off with your cue.. (hope you have a good break cue)

Hope to see you again.. more hugs.. great pool matches..

Tell naZ that he's got more competition than he realizes.

9 Ball Girl
12-17-2002, 09:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> Wendy,,

I could see that if you were here in Cincy.. you would be breaking hearts all the time.. you would have to beat them off with your cue.. (hope you have a good break cue)

Hope to see you again.. more hugs.. great pool matches..

Tell naZ that he's got more competition than he realizes. <hr /></blockquote>

Ah Naz, that's a movie I've already been to. Although he says there are sequals. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Me break hearts? Never. It's usually the other way around. But you just gotta keep on keeping on.

More hugs from you? Yea!!!!!

Wendy~~Nazareth has got to join us in VA next year!

nAz
12-17-2002, 11:52 AM
VF yes, VA. i dont know about that i plan on going to a belgium 3C Billiard school.