PDA

View Full Version : Louisville-DCC

Ralph S.
12-15-2002, 10:06 PM
I am curious as to who all is going to Louisville for the DCC. I am looking forward to meeting some of the CCBers for the first time.
Ralph S.

Chris Cass
12-15-2002, 10:36 PM
Hi Ralph,

There's quite a few and there will be a CCB tourney. Mike from IA. will be there. Try to look him up. He's going along with Scott Lee and Tom in Cinci. I can't remember all but there's a thread on this in the archives.

Good Luck,

C.C.

dddd
12-15-2002, 11:44 PM
i will be at all events, and i will probally play one pocket saturday. i cant play 9-ball friday, due to other event conflict

Wally_in_Cincy
12-16-2002, 08:58 AM
I intend to drive down Friday morning and depart Sunday (tentatively).

I also look forward to meeting everyone.

Chris Cass
12-16-2002, 06:08 PM
Funny how the mind goes. I knew you and Wally were going. I still have the number where to reach you. Daaa

C.C.

Scott Lee
12-17-2002, 12:11 PM
CC...dddd won't have to go far! He is our point man in Louisville! LOL For anyone still needing directions between the Executive West and the Bank Shot, search the archives for the Derby City Update thread. He posted a perfect set of directions.

Scott

Chris Cass
12-17-2002, 03:03 PM
Hi Scott,

I know, what a nice guy. He PM'd me awhile back with an offer only someone sick would turn down. Thank Dennis personally for me and be sure to take something off. Even, if it's one game for me. I'm not fussy.

LOL,

C.C.

Scott Lee
12-17-2002, 07:41 PM
Chris...LOL I'll do my best, but Dennis is NO blind man! He can shoot VERY straight, and banks like a fool!...but I think banking is a prerequisite to live in KY! LOL

Scott

Chris Cass
12-17-2002, 09:15 PM
Hi Scott,

I meant anyone not anyone in particular. LOL I believe Dennis can hold his own. Most players down south can. I just want to hear some great news now that I'm unable to forfill my goal I set 2 damm yrs ago. Sorry if I sounded disapointed. I am...... Man, I want to hook up with everyone.

Regards,

C.C.~~the sun will shine again and I'll be there to see it.

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dddd
12-17-2002, 10:09 PM
chris looking forward to seeing you
scott be sure to call when you get in

dennis

Rich R.
12-18-2002, 05:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr>
C.C.~~the sun will shine again and I'll be there to see it.

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Your damn right you will! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Jon from MN
12-18-2002, 10:22 AM
you crack me up lol I wont be there either even though a few from mn are comming. ahhh some day! Jon from mn