PDA

View Full Version : Brady Berhman fired from Q-Master?!?!

Voodoo Daddy
12-16-2002, 06:01 AM
From reliable sources, our own CCB'er Brady was released from duty at the Q-Master this pas week. I wonder if that will affect the US/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gifOpen? The Mid atlantic? Where will Brady go from here? If he wasnt running the show in Va. this year...would /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif all the players have gotten paid? Did Barry go off the deep end /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif letting his son go? I for one may boycott the Open in support of my buddy Brady...anyone know more info?

Rich R.
12-16-2002, 08:02 AM
I trust your sources, but I still hope this isn't true. From what I could see, Brady was running the show at the Open and he still made time to glad hand and talk to many of the spectators, including the CCB'ers. He did one heck of a job. If Barry let him go, he will be sorry. Brady has the energy needed to run events like the Open successfully.
Hopefully, this is just some small family squabble and it will get patched up shortly.

nAz
12-16-2002, 08:11 AM
If true maybe he can host the U.S. here in NYC, Maybe he can get Blatt Billiards to cosponsor the event hmmmmm

WaltVA
12-16-2002, 09:24 AM
Just spoke to Q-Masters; Barry is not available, but they confirmed that as of last week, Brady is no longer associated with the company. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Walt in VA

Brady_Behrman
12-16-2002, 10:12 AM
To all my friends in the Billiard World,

Yes I have been relieved of my duties at Q-Master Billiards due to irreconcilable differences. As many of you may know it is very hard to work under your family. I have plenty of energy to put towards professional pool and can hopefully be able. Many of you have seen me in action and know that I am very capable of promoting a great event. I have been involved in the pool and billiard industry my entire life and sincerely feel I can do for the Better of Pool. My debut event is still on and I hope for your support in attendance. I have plans for another large event in April but must take each day as it comes. Hopefully the support will warrant pursuing 9-Ball events and making a mark in pool. I do not want anyone to boycott my father’s event and I wish him the best of luck, as I am sure he wishes me.

Lastly, I hope I can continue in this industry and make my “Billiard Family” Proud.

Any questions, concerns, or Ideas email me @ Brady@Fantasy9ball.com.

Respectfully Yours,
Brady Behrman
http://www.q-masters.com/SpMidAtlantic.jpg

9 Ball Girl
12-16-2002, 10:14 AM
This really sucks a big one! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif Brady was very nice to all of us while we were down in VA at QMasters. Hopefully it's just a family squabble?

All I know is that quite a few of the UPA members were/are going to go the the Mid-Atlantic tourney because Brady was the one handling it. Hope everything works out...

Tom_In_Cincy
12-16-2002, 04:41 PM
Chatted with Brady the other nite.. he's ok.. and I really think he will end up outdoing his dad.. and make a Pro Tournament that is equal to or better than the US Open..

Too much energy in Brady to NOT be sucessful. He will be doing just fine.. looking forward to seeing him and the "train" at the Derby.

Chris Cass
12-16-2002, 05:18 PM
Brady,

I think this is wonderful news. There comes a time when the bird must leave the nest and grow on their own. You dad is now not my only hope for pool, There's You too. I do not take this as a negative.

Your dad undoubtedly has given you the gift of knowledge and perseverance. I hope you will continue in communicating any thoughts and work related questions to excel on your own. My hat goes off to Barry and to you. No doubt, you'll make him proud. Good Luck, I know you can do it.

Regards,

C.C.