PDA

View Full Version : Huge Pool Video and Book Collection FA

12-16-2002, 08:20 PM
Huge collection available on Ebay.Low prices,search seller:
accu-sales

Pogue
12-16-2002, 09:11 PM
You guys really should look at eric's stuff.. He has a LOT of stuff you can't get anymore.. A lot of out-of-print books.. He has a copy of "Shot's, Moves, & Strategies" up for auction.. Current bid is WAY less than what Accu-Stats is selling for (but what the heck else is new?). Also, he has stuff like the old Crane vs. Balsis 150-and-out match.. (Original), and LOTS of One Pocket matches he is selling in bulk.. He has a set of One Pocket matches of Diliberto vs Ronnie Allen...

I'm not a shill for the guy or anything, but I'm already buying $600.00 worth of stuff from him.. He has a lot of great stuff, and bidding for it on Ebay is certainly a lot cheaper than buying new.. I bought just about every Efren Reyes 9 ball and One Pocket match he had, so eat yer hearts out!! Ha Ha!!

Just thought I'd let you all know.. If you are looking for old books and/or Accu-Stats videos, he has at least 200-300 up for auction right now, and some of those are package deals, like 25 tapes up for auction.. Good stuff..

(It just goes to show.. Going back thru RSB and browsing old posts can help.. I emailed the guy and asked if he still had the tapes for sale, and he did.. I made a deal on $600.00 worth of stuff.. A week before he was planning to put the whole collection up for auction again.. After I recieve the shipment, I'll tell you some of the "juicier" tidbits I picked up!!)

Pogue

tateuts
12-17-2002, 04:23 PM
I came. I saw. I bought.

If you missed the last 20 years of the sport, don't worry folks, it's all here.

eg8r
12-17-2002, 07:41 PM
that is a great collection. i have wanted the buddy hall book for a long time but not willing to spend that kind of money. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

eg8r