PDA

View Full Version : CCB Tournament in Louisville update

Scott Lee
12-18-2002, 07:52 PM
I have gone through emails and previous posts to try to come up with a list of people playing in the CCB tournaments. Here's the tentative lists I came up with.
If you're not on the list, but want to play, please post here, or email me.

9-Ball:

Tom from Cincy
Scott Lee
Rhino Chaser
Ralph S.
Wally in the Natti
Greg/Diamond
Mark Griffen
Drake
dardusm
race2-9
sliprock
Mike from IA

One Pocket:

Tom from Cincy
Ralph S.
dardusm
Scott Lee
Greg/Diamond
Mark Griffen
Drake
dddd
Mike from IA

Scott Lee
12-21-2002, 01:41 PM
Well, here it is just a couple of weeks away, and we have a grand total of 12 people signed up for the 9-ball tournament, and 8 for the one pocket! GEEZ, after the great showing at the U.S. Open, I thought we'd have to limit the tournament to 32! LOL Oh well...better luck next time! I'm sure these events will be fun for those of us who want to play!

Scott Lee

Popcorn
12-21-2002, 03:34 PM
You just have to wait and see. I have put on a lot of tournaments and never had many entries before the tournament. Maybe people just don't want to commit. But on tournament day often had a full field. Pool players seem funny that way. I would not take it personal.

dddd
12-22-2002, 07:57 PM
scott if the 9-ball starts early in the day i could play
but i have another tournament in the upstairs room at derby city that evening 7 or thereabouts.
it is my understanding that ccb 9-ball tourney start friday evening creating the conflict i spoke about

dennis

Scott Lee
12-28-2002, 12:41 AM
Dennis...We have the 9-ball set for 6 pm on Friday night. That can be changed if others want to...Tom?

Scott

NH_Steve
12-28-2002, 08:40 PM
Scott, do you have specific days for the CCB tourneys? I will be at Derby City for their One-Pocket event only, and would play in the CCB one-pocket thing, if it falls within those days...

Scott Lee
12-28-2002, 11:22 PM
Steve...The 9-ball is scheduled for 6pm on Friday, 1/10
and the one pocket for 10am on Saturday, 1/11. Come on down!

Scott Lee

NH_Steve
12-29-2002, 08:51 AM
I'll be back to work in NH at that point in the week, but hope to meet a few CCBers earlier in the week -- are there any meet & greet plans aside from the CCB tourney's?