PDA

View Full Version : Streaming video

cheesemouse
12-20-2002, 07:30 AM
In case your interested. Someone has posted some pool matches on the Matchroom Sports forum: http://www.matchroomsportforums.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1548

Some pretty nice camera work...

pass
12-20-2002, 03:19 PM
Thanks!

AzHousePro
12-20-2002, 05:41 PM
Looks very interesting. Did you download the match with Earl that looks like it was posted last month?

Mike

cuechick
12-22-2002, 09:22 AM
I am just getting some scrambled text message, if I allow it to keep downloading will I get the video? What plug in do you need for this?

cheesemouse
12-22-2002, 09:30 AM
Cuechick,
I'm using Windows Media Player or atleast that is what it plays on my p/c. I haven't watched them all yet and the ones I have loose the connection often so it is a struggle to get thru them...better than nothing, I guess.

Mr Ingrate
12-22-2002, 11:38 AM
If you right click on the link you can save them on your computer first. Then run them from your hard drive and it will play perfectly. I thought the quality was excellent compared to other video I've seen.

cheesemouse
12-22-2002, 02:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Mr Ingrate:</font><hr> If you right click on the link you can save them on your computer first. Then run them from your hard drive and it will play perfectly. I thought the quality was excellent compared to other video I've seen. <hr /></blockquote>

Thank you sir for a great suggestion. That took care of my viewing problem.

cheesemouse
12-22-2002, 04:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote AzHousePro:</font><hr> Looks very interesting. Did you download the match with Earl that looks like it was posted last month?

Mike <hr /></blockquote>

Mike sorry for the delay in answering... No, I couldn't get the link to Earls match to work, did you?

snipershot
12-29-2002, 03:35 PM
thanks, i' ve been looking for some good match on the net for a while now, i aprreciate it.