PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

Kato
12-20-2002, 03:00 PM
Couple days, pretty sick, hospital, tonsilitis. Thanks for keeping my place warm.

Kato

Barbara
12-20-2002, 03:08 PM
HUH??!!!

How come no one told me???

Barbara~~~usually the last to know...

CarolNYC
12-20-2002, 03:41 PM
Aww Barb,
You shoulda asked me!:)
Glad your feeling better RJ-must have caught some kinda LOVEBUG!
Happy your here!
Miss ya!
Carol:)

Kato
12-20-2002, 04:20 PM
Barbara, I wrote a big long thing earlier but my connection wasn't that good. I'm feeling much better after fighting 103 fevers and not being able to eat or swallow. I wish it was the love bug but alas, no such luck.

Kato

Barbara
12-20-2002, 04:28 PM
Where?? When?? Waahh!!!

Okay, it's been a looooong week. I missed it. But I'm glad to hear you're feeling better!

Barbara~~~martinis cure everything.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
12-20-2002, 04:49 PM
wecome back good buddy.. how was the ice cream?

Karatemom
12-20-2002, 07:26 PM
What do you mean? I didn't even notice you were gone, hahahahahahahah!!! Just kidding. Hope you're feeling better. The best part about having tonsilitis is all the ice cream. Take care of yourself and have a double scoop of chocolate ice cream for me, would ya?

Heide

Barbara
12-20-2002, 08:07 PM
You knew about this too, right??

I've got to be the last to know...

Barbara /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Karatemom
12-20-2002, 09:09 PM
Actually, I had no idea Kato was in the hospital. I noticed he wasn't posting but had no idea he was so sick.

You weren't the only one left in the dark. He forgot about me, too. And I'm the wife of his long lost, shorter, half brother!!! hahahahahahaha

Heide /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MikeM
12-20-2002, 11:06 PM
Dude,

Did they have a table at the hospital? /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif Glad to have you back.

MM

CarolNYC
12-21-2002, 05:16 AM
Hey Heide,
With his looks, bet you the nurses were ALL OVER HIM!:)
Carol:)

silverbullet
12-21-2002, 02:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Couple days, pretty sick, hospital, tonsilitis. Thanks for keeping my place warm.

Kato <hr /></blockquote>

Welcome back. i feel for anybody who has to spend time in the horse pistal...i just got autta that jail myself on wed.

blu

9 Ball Girl
12-21-2002, 04:58 PM
To my wittle Kato:

http://toons.artie.com/20010301/arg-bouncing-sign-get-well-soon.gif

stickman
12-21-2002, 06:03 PM
Welcome back! Tonsillitis? Yuk. I got my tonsils out when I was about 17 years old. The best thing I ever did. I had tonsillitis about every other week before that. It was after I had tonsillitis and mononucleosis at the same time that they decided to get them suckas outa there.

TomBrooklyn
12-21-2002, 06:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote silverbullet:</font><hr> i feel for anybody who has to spend time in the horse pistal...i just got autta that jail myself on wed.<hr /></blockquote>I like staying in the hospital, they're relaxing. Nothing to do, just rest.

The only time I didn't like it was when I was a kid staying in the burn unit, and back then people stayed in wards; not private or semi-private rooms, and at night the guys who were hurting really badly would be moaning and screaming. Uggh. They were pretty allright during the day though. I used to help take care of them then, and keep them chipper.

9 Ball Girl
12-21-2002, 10:31 PM
The only thing good about hospitals are the cute Doctors if any. I hate to go to hospitals and thank God I've never had to stay in one but when I do go to visit someone, I look for cute doctors, security guards, whatever. I'm very SCARED of hospitals...

Wendy~~always tries to find the silver lining in a cloud

Voodoo Daddy
12-23-2002, 07:02 AM
I didnt see you cause my head is in the clouds. You were sick? Sicker than usual? Sick over the fact that I will party a lil with the Tx chapter of the CCB? You know how they take you tonsils out when your over 30? Through the lower "cavity" of course... /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gifHAHAHAHAHAHA

Perk
12-23-2002, 08:13 AM
Glad your feeling better....

"Starting to wonder if I want to stay a CCB'er...seems the "bug" is going around and I dont like the term hospital!"

Rich R.
12-23-2002, 08:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Couple days, pretty sick, hospital, tonsilitis. Thanks for keeping my place warm.

Kato <hr /></blockquote>
OK, I've read your post over and over.
It is possible that you had tonsillitis and were in the hospital, but I think it is a little more likely that you went into seclusion with a certain young lady. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif
I'm not sure which is true.

If you were really in the hospital /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif, welcome back and I'm glad your feeling better.
If the other possibility is really the truth, your feeling just fine. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
12-23-2002, 09:36 AM
Actually Rich, I've been in "seclusion" with this young lady since I got OUT of the hospital. She's been nursing me along and I must say I'm responding very well /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kato

Rich R.
12-23-2002, 10:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Actually Rich, I've been in "seclusion" with this young lady since I got OUT of the hospital. She's been nursing me along and I must say I'm responding very well /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Kato <hr /></blockquote>
A little care does wonders. A lot of care works miracles. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif
You and your nurse have a wonderful holiday season.