PDA

View Full Version : to C.C.

Jon from MN
12-22-2002, 08:22 AM
Cris Hi bud. you willget a laugh out of this one. I was going to come to Chicago and told my wife I wanted to run into you. She put up a fuss usually shes glad to see me go I wondered what was up she wouldnt help pack she didnt support me. well she protested so much we got into a arguement. 2 days later she asked if I was happy I re assured her I was and asked what was wrong. She said she didnt think it was a good idea for me to go to Chicago because she thought I met a women [cris] lol lol rotfl oh man I almost never well thats another story. Jon from mn [happy hollidays friend]

Karatemom
12-22-2002, 10:30 AM
hahahahahaha!! I've been called a lot of things, but never a woman, LOL. I don't know how long you've been married, but she sounds like a lovely wife. I think it's so cute that she would feel that way. I'll have to meet her one day. Due to uncontrollable circumstances, that won't be happeninng for at least 6 months. The next time I'm in MN, which will be after Vegas, I'm going to make it a point to take you and your lovely wife to dinner. Then we'll all sit back and laugh of this day. Jon, you must still have it. I know what you mean, because I still got it, too.

http://hometown.aol.com/karatemom815/heide.html

Your friend,

C.C.

Jon from MN
12-22-2002, 12:20 PM
lolI thought you would get a kick out of that one. Dinners on me friend happy hollidays. Jon and Sandy from mn