PDA

View Full Version : Funny dreams

Chris Cass
12-23-2002, 10:48 PM
As I woke up this morning, I was dreaming I was being fed through a tube that was actually a Szamboti. As the Szamboti filled up, I felt I couldn't take no more, suddenly I woke up. So I guess what ####Leonard says is really working, LOL. One thing I hadn't thought of, I've reached a new height. You can actually sleep, dream, and eat with pool on your mind, LOL. I guess Barry Szamboti is more than just an impressionable young man.

C.C.

nAz
12-24-2002, 02:24 AM
Or maybe its the Morphine.... emmmm morphine

happy happy X-mass /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rich R.
12-24-2002, 04:54 AM
Ask the doctors if you can have some of that stuff to share with friends. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Merry Christmas to you, Heide and Christ.

Kato
12-24-2002, 07:20 AM
Sounds like fun to me /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Kato

silverbullet
12-24-2002, 07:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> Ask the doctors if you can have some of that stuff to share with friends. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Merry Christmas to you, Heide and Christ. <hr /></blockquote>

Weeeelll. I have a drawer full of the stuff. They have no effect on me. My tolerance is too high and I refuse to take more than prescribed. So there it sits, and I take xtra strength excedrin if I have pain. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

bw

Barbara
12-24-2002, 08:53 AM
Chris, I am actually speechless.....

Barbara /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Rod
12-24-2002, 12:17 PM
CC,

I'm not sure that was what Leonard had in mind. BTW, What size was the shaft? LOL

CarolNYC
12-25-2002, 05:58 AM
Hello my dear friend,
I had a dream that you,me ,heide Christ were in Vegas sweating your match, you won, we went swimming in the pool and Christ got this really COOL tattoo!
love ya
Carol