PDA

View Full Version : Dances With Wolves

12-24-2002, 10:59 AM
What do you believe about wolves?

bluewolf
12-24-2002, 12:34 PM
Even though it was just a movie, a point was made. The lone wolf formed a bond with a man. the wolf to a certain degree lost it's fear of man and would not leave that man. If you remember, the wolf's reluctance to leave that man resulted in the death of the wolf.

That is why, even for those of us,who attract the wolf, it is better to not let the relationship develop. It is in the wolf's best interest, indeed his or her survival depends on it: to continue to fear man. I speak of full wolves in the wild, not wolf dogs who have already lost their fear of man due to the dumb breeders.

It also makes me angry that the laws target the dogs instead of the breeders.

bw

TomBrooklyn
12-24-2002, 11:46 PM
I believe that the souls of Indian warriors slain in battle are born again in a wolf.

CarolNYC
12-25-2002, 05:54 AM
Hey there,
They are an endangered species-loyal and faithful to ONE mate-they have a dominant heirarchy-their pack is a "family" pack-they stay away from humans-except the ones that were bred with domesticated dogs,they approached humans and were killed-they have their own territory-when they howl,they're letting other wolves know to stay away from their territory-they are an extremely family oriented animal-beautiful-and to native americans, they mean alot more!
Merry Xmas!
Carol

TomBrooklyn
04-04-2003, 06:07 PM
Do wolves ever laugh? If so, what do they look and sound like when they laugh?

Come to think of it, do any other animals ever laugh?
There are a lot of other species that I have never even seen crack a smile.