PDA

View Full Version : stain on table felt

12-25-2002, 04:20 AM
any help on getting a stain out of my pool table cloth.it's either milk,or baby power rubbed in wet.anything i can buy,or a household idea. thanks......

12-25-2002, 04:35 PM
Try Oxi-Clean, or something similar from a discount store. My son puked red juice all over mine, and this stuff took it out with no discoloration of the cloth. Hope this works for you.

Sid_Vicious
12-25-2002, 04:49 PM
You already received advice on a cleaner,,,what kind of cloth is it? You may have a discrimination of color after the cleaning and I wanted to add that you can take a remnant of the cloth and rub in(blend) the color back to matching the surrounding, unsoiled cloth color....sid~~~been there, done that

Gayle in MD
12-28-2002, 07:26 AM
Hi there, .... Go to the nearest pet store and get yourself a bottle of Natures Miracle. It is great for any kind of organic stain, and won't hurt fabrics. For greasy stains, but not on your pool table, I have found that Cascade liquid, like you use in your dishwasher, is fantastic. I use it on carpet stains, and even on clothing, and it has never hurt the fabrics. Just put a little on a wet sponge, dab dab dab, get clean wet cloth, dab dab dab, then press dry with a dry towel. The natures miracle will take care of that stain on your cloth pronto!
Gayle in Md. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif