PDA

View Full Version : WEI, Turn Off Snow Help

Sid_Vicious
12-25-2002, 11:05 AM
Anybody know how to get rid of that darn snow on the WEI pool table???sid

Ken
12-25-2002, 11:25 AM
Rod posted the site where you can download the program and run it from your local hard drive. I believe it has no snow and if you remember where it is it's more convenient than going to the site all the time.

http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=newbie&Number=51307&Forum= All_Forums&Words=download%20wei%20table&Match=And& Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=1month&Main=51299&Search =true#Post51307

It's an html file that runs in your browser. I have noticed now that it misplaces the position of some balls so maybe it's not of any use.
KenCT

Rod
12-25-2002, 02:32 PM
Hi Ken,
It works fine but I believe as Tom in Cincy pointed out, we all need to be using the same rack. In other words if someone uses a 15 ball rack, then a 9 ball rack won't work. I haven't experimented yet but there is a flaw in there somewhere. We all need to be using the same one, or open the layout with the correct one. It can be done easily from the desktop.

Alfie
12-25-2002, 08:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> Anybody know how to get rid of that darn snow on the WEI pool table???sid <hr /></blockquote> Wei can turn it off, but that is his favorite table!

Alfie
12-25-2002, 08:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ken:</font><hr> Rod posted the site where you can download the program and run it from your local hard drive.

It's an html file that runs in your browser. I have noticed now that it misplaces the position of some balls so maybe it's not of any use.
KenCT <hr /></blockquote> The winter table is scaled to 9'. All the rest are 7', je crois. It's getting a little messy.