PDA

View Full Version : 27 inches and counting

cueball1950
12-26-2002, 12:08 AM
well there is 27 inches of new snow on the ground and still snowing. We are getting HAMMERED. anybody got a free ticket to the Bahamas. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif..lol..It will be July before it all melts. A whole lot of shoveling coming up. Anybody wanna help...lol Did not think so.. Have a safe and snow free day everybody.........................mike

nAz
12-26-2002, 12:12 AM
i think we got about 5-6 in here in brooklyn. could have been worse here like maybe the local PH closing down /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CarolNYC
12-26-2002, 03:55 AM
Hey Mike,
Oh my goodness-we've only gotten approximately 4-6 inches here-packing snow-my friend was up from the South and never seen snow-so 9:00 pm we're out there making snow angels and she's building a snowman-ha ha ha-like little kids-it was fun though,but the plows and salters were ready,so roads are pretty clear-if I was up there Mike, I'd absolutely help you out! Stay warm!
Carol:)Happy Holidays! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

silverbullet
12-26-2002, 08:18 AM
Gosh!!!! We got four about where I live in md, then it turned to slush later in the day. We barely made it out to the field behind our place to video our dogs while it was still snow /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bw

9 Ball Girl
12-26-2002, 09:40 AM
We got about 4-6 inches here in Brooklyn. Yuck, I hate snow. But, up where you are Mike, I'm sure it's much more cleaner!

Wendy~~hates it when she can't wear her heels! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

TomBrooklyn
12-26-2002, 11:26 AM
It looks like no more than about 4" to me here. I got stuck in Cliffside Park, NJ last night. They had about 8". It was pretty in NJ. Not so pretty on the streets of Brooklyn. It must be reeeaall pretty upstate. Lol. =Tom

CarolNYC
12-27-2002, 03:49 AM
Hey Mike,
I hope you guys are okay up there-you got hit pretty hard-power out and everything-saw it on the news-you stay well!
Carol:(

snipershot
01-02-2003, 02:34 AM
Up here in Canada we usually have 27 inches sometime during October, but this year we didn't get any snow until November. Must be El-Nino or something.

SpiderMan
01-02-2003, 02:42 AM
Wow, I just got a great idea for the name of our 3-man team /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif