PDA

View Full Version : Meeting more CCB'rs...the Minnesota contingent

Scott Lee
12-27-2002, 01:41 AM
This afternoon I had the pleasure of meeting some of the CCB'rs from the Minneapolis area. St. Paul Gal and Jon from MN met me at Billiard Street Cafe for some pool and socializing! First off, hats off to Dean and the crew at BSC...this is a first class room, with lots of beautiful 9' Gabriels tables, and a few Valley barboxes for the small table fanatics. Both SPG and Jon love pool just as much as me, and do everything they can to promote the game. St. Paul Gal has a great website (MNbilliards.com), that helps keep tourney stats and poolroom news for a lot of area players. We all had a great time, and I look forward to coming back here again!

Scott Lee

Jon from MN
12-27-2002, 03:39 AM
Kind words from a nice man. Yes we got together and now I confirm what we already knew. Scott has a ton of knowledge and knows how to get it across. We had alot of fun I only wish I would have had my A game, I couldnt get out of a paper bag. I hope in the future we can get together again along with some other CCBrs. Until then thanks and happy new year Jon from MN

St Paul Gal
12-31-2002, 01:36 PM
I had fun hanging around with you as well. But like Jon, my stroke was horrible that day.

Had a blast hitting balls with you, and hope the rest of your trip went well. Take care, and perhaps we'll see each other in Vegas.

spg

Tom_In_Cincy
12-31-2002, 01:46 PM
Scott,
Damn.. you have all the fun.. I know I am envious of your travels and JOB.. and would love to be able to meet all the players like you do.. It must be fun..

Sounds like you had a wonderful time with Jon and Kelly... I hope you said hi for me..

Scott Lee
12-31-2002, 07:10 PM
Kelly...I had just as much fun as you and Jon! I expect I will be back up your way before TOO long! Dean seemed quite interested in putting something together for Billiard Street Cafe! Good luck with the promotional stuff you are doing...it's sounds exciting!

Scott

Scott Lee
12-31-2002, 07:13 PM
Tom...We talked about other CCBr's and your name came up! I DO love my job, and it does allow me the flexibility of being able to meet and play with a lot of different people!
It's a dirty job, but SOMEBODY'S gotta do it! LOL The steady paycheck is probably one of the attractions too! LOL

Scott