PDA

View Full Version : RJ-its your turn!

CarolNYC
12-27-2002, 03:40 AM
RJ,
Its your turn and everyone else who can play well on bar tables to come to Valley forge and enter the tournament-then we can watch Barb run around like a chicken without a head!(but will be there there,no doubt about it,to help her if need be!)
Carol:)-you have 3 months to decide!:):):):)

Kato
12-27-2002, 07:03 AM
Carol, I just can't. I buying my first condo and funds are going to be super tight. I'm going to go back to the Open again this September, it's the best I can do. I do terribly miss my 2 lovely friends "Can't Sit Still I & II" and hope I can see you guys in September.

Kato~~~can play a little 9-ball on a bar box

SPetty
12-27-2002, 07:32 AM
Hi Kato,

What about Vegas in May?

Kato
12-27-2002, 09:09 AM
May is my annual trip to the Florida Keys (aka, poor man's paradise). That is the time I run away from the world for a week and catch up on my reading (usually 7 or 8 books in 6 days). However, if my group decides not to go I think Vegas may be an option if I can keep the spending down and the airfair is right.

Kato~~~knows Katy has 2 one way tickets to anywhere in the U.S. and wonders if she'd like to spend some time with pool players?

CarolNYC
12-27-2002, 10:37 AM
RJ,
You know you'll be missed,but you do what you have to do my friend-Good luck-sounds awesome-we will see eachother again!
Carl~will misss RJ

Kato
12-27-2002, 11:00 AM
Of course you'll see me again though I may not be able to find you. Especially if you're on the phone squat walking. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kato

9 Ball Girl
12-27-2002, 02:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Especially if you're on the phone squat walking. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif<hr /></blockquote>

I'm not even going to ask. Carol - I think I'm going to play some 9 on them there barboxes in Valley Forge--money permitting of course. You'll see Naz there too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CarolNYC
12-28-2002, 04:32 AM
You'll ALWAYS be able to find me-just call and I'll hear you!:) And I only squat walk on VOODOOS phone!ha ha ha
Carol~Had the BEST time in Miami with you guys!Word!

CarolNYC
12-28-2002, 04:37 AM
You go girl!
Carol~another match to sweat!Just like winning at Great adventure!:):)