PDA

View Full Version : Pool on TV-lots of good stuff

Wally_in_Cincy
12-28-2002, 12:24 PM
Pool on TV-all times EST

Mosconi Cup Tomorrow

---------------------------------------------------------
6:30 PM ESPN Saturday, 28
Pool WPBA Classic Tour 60 min. WPBA Classic Tour in New York City. (VCR Plus+ 829916)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1:00 PM ESPN Sunday, 29
Pool Women's Tournament of Champions 60 min. A Women's Tournament of Champions semifinal in Uncasville, Conn. (VCR Plus+ 609165)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2:00 PM ESPN2 Sunday, 29
Pool Mosconi Cup 60 min. The Mosconi Cup, a team competition between the U.S. and Europe. (VCR Plus+ 2164097)
--------
3:00 PM ESPN2 Sunday, 29
Pool Mosconi Cup 60 min. The Mosconi Cup, a team competition between the U.S. and Europe. (VCR Plus+ 1569469)
-------
4:00 PM ESPN2 Sunday, 29
Pool Mosconi Cup 60 min. The Mosconi Cup, a team competition between the U.S. and Europe. (VCR Plus+ 6319766)
--------
5:00 PM ESPN2 Sunday, 29
Pool Mosconi Cup 60 min. The Mosconi Cup, a team competition between the U.S. and Europe. (VCR Plus+ 8740368)
9:00 PM ESPN2 Monday, 30
Pool WPBA Classic Tour 60 min. WPBA Classic Tour in New York City. (VCR Plus+ 7341276)
7:30 AM SCI-FI Tuesday, 31
Twilight Zone A Game of Pool 30 min. Jack Klugman and Jonathan Winters shine in a taut two-character study of winning, losing and being the best. In “A Game of Pool” (originally telecast Oct. 13, 1961), Klugman is Jesse Cardiff, a pool shark whose wish is to play the late and legendary Fats Brown, and thus prove that he, Jesse, is the greatest. When he voices his dream aloud, who should appear but Fats himself (Winters, in one of his first acting roles). Fats indeed challenges this local champ to a game---with Jesse's life as the stakes. The match commences, but Fats cautions that winning may be more than Jesse bargained for. The episode was written by George Clayton Johnson. (VCR Plus+ 8979306)
5:30 PM WGN Thursday, 2
Fresh Prince Banks Shot 30 min. Will crawls to Philip for help after sneaking out on the town and getting hustled by sleazy pool sharks. Charlie the Mack: J.D. Hall. Fred: Hugh Dane. Gloria: Angela Gordon. Louie: Jeff Chayette. Philip: James Avery. (VCR Plus+ 176227)
6:00 PM ESPN Saturday, 4
Pool WPBA Tour in Valley Forge, Pa. 60 min. WPBA Classic Tour finals in Valley Forge, Pa. (VCR Plus+ 648075)
6:00 AM TVLAND Sunday, 5
Sanford and Son A House Is Not a Poolroom 30 min. Fred is so thrilled with his new pool table that he is turning the house into a pool hall for himself and his friends. Fred: Redd Foxx. Lamont: Demond Wilson. Donna: Lynn Hamilton. Bubba: Don Bexley. Grady: Whitman Mayo. Leroy: Leroy Daniels. (VCR Plus+ 2812834)
2:00 PM ESPN Sunday, 5
Pool Women's Tournament of Champions 60 min. The women's Tournament of Champions finals in Uncasville, Conn. (VCR Plus+ 476501)
4:00 PM TNT Monday, 6
Pretender Pool 60 min. Jarod becomes a pool player in order to help a young singer (Jennifer Garner) and to settle a score with a wealthy bigot (Tim Dekay). Earl: John Cothran Jr. Johnny: Kendall McCarthy. Lyle: Jamie Denton. Mr. Parker: Harve Presnell. (VCR Plus+ 559490)
8:30 AM WGN Thursday, 9
Family Matters Fast Eddie Winslow 30 min. When Eddie finds himself in debt to a pool hustler (Tim Ryan), he turns to Steve, who cues him in on a plan to recoup his losses. Rodney: Randy Josselyn. Chuckie: Michael Rapposelli. Eddie: Darius McCrary. (VCR Plus+ 770354)
5:30 PM FX Thursday, 9
Married...With Children Cheese, Cues and Blood 30 min. Kelly longs for a pricey dress to wear to the "Miss Cheese" competition, so she decides to work for the money---by hustling pool. Slick Stick Jackson: James Paradise. Game Show Host: Jim O'Doherty. Contestant: Gita Isak. (VCR Plus+ 8936460)

9 Ball Girl
12-28-2002, 04:22 PM
Yeah! Super Pool Sunday! http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/gizm0/Woot_Emoticon.gif

Wally, dude http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/gizm0/You_Rock_Emoticon.gif

SPetty
12-28-2002, 08:45 PM
I second 9 Ball Girl's comment - YOU ROCK, DUDE!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Because of you, I've now seen that classic Twilight Zone episode, as well as that classic Dick Van Dyke episode. Plus, I'm primed to be sitting by the TV for hours and hours tomorrow!!! WooHoo!

Thanks, Wally. Don't know what I'd do without you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfsburg2
12-29-2002, 08:44 AM
i watched the wpba classic yesterday, allison fisher was absolutely on fire. very impressive to watch. i believe it ended 7-1 /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Icon of Sin
12-29-2002, 09:20 AM
unforunately i have to work today, sunday /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

but my finacee is taping all 5 hours of pool:) , im looking forward to the Jeanette Lee vs. Allison Fisher match at 1pm. Dont tell me who wins unless its Jeanette /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif