PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Years, a lil early

Voodoo Daddy
12-30-2002, 04:41 AM
I wanna wish most of you a great 2003. I will be off and running today and wont be back until 1-11-03. I'll try to check the board while I'm reeking /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif havoc in the Lone Star state...ya'll be safe and hit 'em straight!! High 5's to my brothers and kiss's to the ladies in my tribe!!

Rich R.
12-30-2002, 04:52 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your lady too, Voodoo. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Travel safely. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CarolNYC
12-30-2002, 05:56 AM
Caught the kiss and sent it right back atcha!Happy New Year! I know its going to be a GREAT one for you-you deserve it!
Peacing!
Carol~you have the number!:):):)

Kato
12-30-2002, 07:30 AM
Call me when you get to Texas old man. Actually, everyone call Voodoo's cell phone and ask to talk to Rackemup or One Pocket Champ. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif LOL

Kato~~~evil

Rich R.
12-30-2002, 07:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Call me when you get to Texas old man. Actually, everyone call Voodoo's cell phone and ask to talk to Rackemup or One Pocket Champ. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif LOL

Kato~~~evil
<hr /></blockquote>
Oh, your gonna be in big trouble when the big man returns.
You better start stocking up on bandages now.

I was thinking about calling and asking for Carol or Barbara. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara
12-30-2002, 08:54 AM
Have a safe trip Big Guy!!

Barbara~~~will call Voodoo's cell and ask for Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
12-30-2002, 10:31 AM
Have a safe trip and Happy New Years to you and Mel! Don't beat up on Rackmup too bad now, ya hear? http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/otn/violent/spectator6.gif

Gayle in MD
12-31-2002, 12:04 AM
Happy New Year to you all, and may we each strive to bring more love and peace into the world, and to reach out to others in need of a helping hand. And Voodoo, you be careful friend!
Love,
Gayle in Md. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

g

Kato
12-31-2002, 07:12 AM
I called Voodoo last night and asked for Carol!!!!! He told me to stick it. He was about 50 miles from the Florida line just truckin' along. 'Tol me he was hoping to hit New Orleans sometime around 3 a.m. depending on how he felt. If he does make New Orleans he'll be at his ladies home sometime this afternoon. I did wish him all the happy happies and much safety. I got news for ya all. My boy is pumped!!!!!! Definitely preparing to take the independent country of Texas by storm. Happy New Year old man. Get back to us safe.

Kato~~~gonna call Voodoo and ask to speak to Rackemup tomorrow.

Tom_In_Cincy
12-31-2002, 09:31 AM
JR,

Please, the next time you talk to Steve, tell him that I got my new OMEN cue.. and its great.... I won't be playing with it until after the DCC.. but I am looking forward to playing with it for a very long time..

Anyone want to make me an offer on a slightly used, in very good shape JOSS?

Hope Everyone has a great new year.. in 2003.. I will be celebrating in Louisville.. at the Derby City Classic..

Kato
12-31-2002, 09:41 AM
No sweat Tom. Which one did you get? I'm ordering one next year some time.

R.J.

Tom_In_Cincy
12-31-2002, 01:54 PM
RJ,
I got a custom cue made (to my specs).. nothing fancy.. no points.. just some beautiful cocobola and a white/brown speckled wrap. Two shafts.. can't wait until after the Derby to begin my relationship with it..

Kato
12-31-2002, 02:08 PM
Awesome Tom. There is one on his website, a 4 pointer, that I'm absolutely in love with. Again, nothing fancy, Voodoo says no problem, whenever I'm ready it will be waiting.

Kato~~~getting restless.

PS. Good luck, we'll match up again in Virginia this year if all goes to plan.