PDA

View Full Version : Mosconi cup-Mr.Hern ,hats off to u Sir,

Vagabond
12-30-2002, 09:20 PM
Howdy Folks,
It was a fantastic production.
Commentary was fabulous.I did not have problem in understanding the British accent.I felt that the commentator took the game to a higher level.
I was impressed and happy with the commercials.Usually we do not get the commercials from the non pool industries.I felt that finally the non pool people were willing to spend their money on pool.It is a good begining.I do not think that Short sighted,greedy,insightless American promoter could have accomplished it.The credit goes to Mr.Hern,the Brit.During the four hour programme I cried three or four times.The Brit gave some hope for the pool.Thanks to Mr.Hern.My hats off to u Sir!Cheers
Vagabond

SPetty
12-31-2002, 08:32 AM
Thanks, Vagabond, I wholeheartedly agree. Great production, great commentary. Don't forget to take cuechick's advice and let the ESPN folks know how happy you were with this.

Here's a link for anyone that wants to provide feedback in addition to their message board that cuechick posted earlier:

http://msn.espn.go.com/sitetools/s/contact/espntv.html

Vagabond
12-31-2002, 11:17 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

NBC-BOB
02-06-2003, 02:32 PM
well I thought the coverage,was good , but didn't care for the british commentator.But I guess thats a selective thing like listening to the music you like.I'm glad to hear that others enjoyed it.