PDA

View Full Version : Allison Fisher

TommyT
12-30-2002, 09:45 PM
Is it just me or did Allison look extra hot tonite playing Karen Corr? I hope shes not a because that would be a waste of a very cool woman.

TommyT~~~Would't mind parking my boots under her bed.

Icon of Sin
12-31-2002, 07:33 AM
did you see the Jeanette and Allison match that was on last sunday... now jeanette was damn hot in that, her tight leather pants were great /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif... too bad she lost

Kato
12-31-2002, 08:01 AM
I had the pleasure of watching Allison play in Miami recently and I gotta be honest that she is one good looking, classy looking lady. I love the fact that she doesn't wear those vests any more. She's much more laid back. Now Jeanette...........I got to meet her courtesy of Fran and Carol (I'm still drooling by the way). For all the grief she's gotten on this board for being not personable or whatnot I found her to be awfully charming and a great sport about it. She lit me up like a Christmas tree and she knew it. Forget about her looks, they speak for themselves.

Kato~~~woulda loved to have gotten a close look at Karen Corr to see first hand how pretty she is. She was all business though.

PS. These ladies sure can play a little to. Really, really impressed me there.

randyg
12-31-2002, 08:05 AM
Really: "Your loss is someones gain".....randyg

9 Ball Girl
12-31-2002, 08:19 AM
Allison is also the AZBilliards Player of the Year!

www.azbilliards.com (http://www.azbilliards.com)

SPetty
12-31-2002, 09:13 AM
Speaking of Allison... She used to wear the patches of two sponsors, CueTec and Sardo. Last night, she was wearing just CueTec. Is she not sponsored by Sardo any more?

ChrisW
12-31-2002, 10:46 AM
Just went to http://www.allisonfisher.com/

No mention of the Sardo

Chris

AzHousePro
12-31-2002, 11:46 AM
From what I understand, Sardo has dropped their sponsorship of all players.

Mike

Tom_In_Cincy
12-31-2002, 12:54 PM
Mike,

Maybe this is the beginning of the end for Sardo.... I wonder when they will drop sponsership for trounaments?

Scott Lee
12-31-2002, 07:35 PM
Tom...You know I feel the same way you do about the rack, but let's not jump too hard at losing the Sardo sponsorship money for the women! The WPBA needs every sponsor they can get right now, and I am all for them using whatever they can, while they try to INCREASE the number of sponsors. The Sardo bros. have been very generous in their support of women's professional pool, and I for one, would be sad to see that go away without something just as big to take it's place. I believe most players realize that the Sardo rack is not used much...for many reasons. You can be certain of one thing...the Sardos are acutely aware of all of the criticism surrounding their rack, and they STILL have continued to spend the money to support pool...even with what surely must be dismal sales of the product nationally and/or internationally. That says volumes about them as both poolplayers and supporters of the sport we love!

Scott

Tom_In_Cincy
12-31-2002, 07:44 PM
Scott,

Sponsorship is very important to any tournament and tour, agreed.

The WPBA should be very appreciative of all their sponsors.

I agree that the Sardo Brothers have been very generous and have had a great run at trying to sell their product.

Maybe things will get better for the Sardo Rack.. But it won't be the rack used at the DCC.. (maybe on the TV table) all the other racks will be Diamond Racks, just like last year. And the Diamond rack is a very solid good wood rack.