PDA

View Full Version : plans for new years eve???

12-31-2002, 03:10 PM
happy new years to you one and all and i hope your game has done better than the stock market over the last year. my only goal for the year was to be at least a little better than i started and i've met that. thanks especially to taking up 1-p and the almost daily competition of a couple of tough money players. they both still give me weight but it's lower than it used to be.

i'm having the regular crew over for pool, bbq and poker (then more pool). that makes the trip home for me ok if i can make it from the pool table to the bedroom. ok, the couch will do.

what about y'all???

dan

Kato
12-31-2002, 03:33 PM
My lovely SO and I will be going over to my cousin's house for some beer, liquor, food, more beer, more liquor, fireworks, more beefer, liquid, firestarting, barf, licorce.........uhmmmmmm I got ahead of myself but there is definitely gonna be lots of beer and laughing. Ain't leaving 'till the sun comes up.

Kato~~~doesn't drive on Amatuer nights. Halloween and New Years eve night/early New Years Day.

Icon of Sin
12-31-2002, 03:53 PM
Man, i would love to be going out, but I have to nurse a sick finacee tonite, oh well, you guys have fun, and be careful /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

happy new year everyone

Tom_In_Cincy
12-31-2002, 03:59 PM
HoustonDAN,
I am cutting WAY back again this year on any type of NEW YEAR's celebration.. Saving all my time, cash and energy for the DCC..

Happy and Safe New Year's

snipershot
12-31-2002, 04:21 PM
Big party at the local pool hall, me and all my friends are gonna play pool and drink beer until the sun comes up.

Barbara
12-31-2002, 04:46 PM
Well,

Friends of ours that used to live across the street moved about a mile away into a house that has (can you guess?) - a pool table!! So the challenges have been set up from last year's masacre of lots of beer-inflated egos.

I just hope I see only one cue ball until midnight... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara

Rod
12-31-2002, 05:18 PM
Nothing planned here. I usually don't drink on NY eve. I might wait until much later, go out and hit the boys after they have had several. Sounds kinda underhanded but then I lean that way! JK or not. happy new year to you and hope you land on the couch. one year I never got to the couch, fell, hit my head on the tile floor, slept right there in the kitchen!LOL no more of that stuff

12-31-2002, 06:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Well,

Friends of ours that used to live across the street moved about a mile away into a house that has (can you guess?) - a pool table!! So the challenges have been set up from last year's masacre of lots of beer-inflated egos.

I just hope I see only one cue ball until midnight... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

just remember, if you get to the point that you see 2 cue balls then it is important to drink a lot more. when you see 3 cue balls it becomes much easier to just shoot the middle one.

dan...mr. helpful hints for the intemperant.

Karatemom
12-31-2002, 06:30 PM
Well, our entry fees have been paid up and at 8 p.m. tonite we are heading across the river to shoot in a 8 ball tournament, all 3 of us. I don't drink very often, but you might find me with a glass of wine later this evening, /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif. Plan on having a wonderful time with the family, win/lose/drunk or not, LOL. Have a safe and happy new year all.

Heide

Chris Cass
12-31-2002, 07:05 PM
Well,

Looks like I need the 6 on spreading the word. Darn, she's quick.

Regards,

C.C.~~Happy New Years...... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Harold Acosta
12-31-2002, 10:09 PM
[b]I'm drinking some bubbly right now! It's New Year's already in Puerto Rico. We are in the Atlantic time zone, 1 hour ahead of the East Coast.

Feliz Aņo Nuevo, everyone!

[b]<font color="blue">Billiards is a passionate sport for the mind and soul!</font color>
http://www.thebilliardstour.com/images/starscrash.gif