PDA

View Full Version : Where have I been?????

Chris Cass
12-31-2002, 07:02 PM
Hello Everyone,

My, My, Where are my manors? Happy New Year!

Regards,

C.C.~~off to a tourney and pump included. LOL

Leviathan
12-31-2002, 10:03 PM
Hiya, Chris--greetings from the coast. Starting the New Year with a tournament, huh? I like that approach: don't give 'em a chance to relax! We're lying low tonight and driving to South Carolina tomorrow to eat sweet potatoes, greens, and hoppin' John.

Roll it smooth, C-Man.

Duke

cheesemouse
01-01-2003, 12:37 AM
Happy New Year to you and your family. The same to all the ccb'ers out there.

Karatemom
01-01-2003, 02:02 AM
Nice to see you back, dear. Had a wonderful New Year!

Love, Heide

nAz
01-01-2003, 02:12 AM
Criss good to hear your still kicking! err where were ya? well what ever glad to have you back, finally someone i can respect! LOL

happy new year

Chris Cass
01-01-2003, 05:34 AM
Hi nAz,

I love it when you BS me. LOL Great respect? LOL I wonder how much that's gonna cost me? LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~wonder what nAz had for New Years? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Chris Cass
01-01-2003, 05:42 AM
Hi Duke,

I sure love sweet potatoes and although I spent many Army yrs. down south I still have no idea what a green tastes like? Hopping John? Got me there too. I'm thinking, soup? LOL Anyway, it sounds like your heading to a good time and I wish you the best time to start this new year off right.

Regards,

C.C.

Chris Cass
01-01-2003, 05:49 AM
I'd say that judging by all the men checking you out lastnight. I thought that one guy was going to put his arm around you last night? It made me laugh, when Christ told me he wanted to kick his butt. LOL I'd a hit him if I had a Meucci. LOL

That wasn't the greatest time for all of us but it sure felt good to see you smile again. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Love,

Chris

Chris Cass
01-01-2003, 05:50 AM
Thanks Cheese,

Hope you had a good one.

Regards,

C.C.

SPetty
01-01-2003, 09:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr>Where have I been?????<hr /></blockquote>Howdy Chris,

Been wondrin' that myself lately. You've been AWOL a little too long, my friend. Hope everything's going as expected or better. Have a good year.

Chris Cass
01-01-2003, 10:24 AM
Thank Ya sweety.

Regards,

C.C.~~Diamonds are a girls best friend...LOL

WaltVA
01-01-2003, 10:45 AM
Chris - Hoppin' John is popular in the Low Country (South Carolina) and Louisiana where rice is plentiful; it's black-eye peas and rice cooked together (local recipes may add other ingredients.)

If you got out of the South without tasting greens cooked with ham hock or fatback (salt pork), you missed out on something great. Kale (my favorite), collards, or turnip greens slow-cooked with ham hock and served with cornbread to sop up the "pot likker" is about as good as it gets.

Happy New Year to you and yours - hope all goes well in the coming year.

Walt in VA

Barbara
01-01-2003, 11:29 AM
Hey Little Buddy!! (I'm liking this name for you /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

Did you guys kick some butt last night at the ph?? I drove all the guys out of the basement! They had me calling all my shots every which way - like, "the 5 off the 9 off the 3 bank" kind of thing! Then they got tired of losing (to a girl) and left. Then this guy Ron came down and we traded about 6 games a piece. Pete was beating them up on the Foosball table. Man! His wrists are all purple from it, too!!

Well, it's good to see you back and posting!! Happy New Year to you and Heide and Christ!!

Barbara~~~one tired puppy today... yawn...

Chris Cass
01-01-2003, 12:54 PM
Hi Walt,

Well, about the only thing I've had was cornbread(Kato will rip me on this one, no doubt). I love that stuff hot and drenched in butter. Yummm.

I only made it to Alabama, Kentucky and Georgia. Alabama spent most of my time loving the weather, and looking for pool action. Kentucky, I spent soaking wet digging trenches and enjoying the the finer points of basic training. They had us on bivwack. Setting up our tents in a stupid valley and of course it rained all three days. Freezing, wet and found out sugar works good on pancakes. LOL

Georgia, was action everywhere and when I wasn't spending time playing I was trying to catch me some Georgia peaches. LOL Won't go into that, I like my face the way it is. LOL

Now Louisiana. I was always scared of rumors about Creole(sp?) I heard they take body parts if they get mad at you. LOL I did have some Gumbo once and found it really good. I also used to watch that old guy on tv cook. I couldn't understand a word he said but liked the way he described the food. Not to mention he did a good spot of drinking that wine. Justin Wilson was his name. I think he originated the phrase, "Come get ya some." LOL

Best regards,

C.C.

nAz
01-01-2003, 01:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Hi nAz,

I love it when you BS me. LOL Great respect? LOL I wonder how much that's gonna cost me? LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~wonder what nAz had for New Years? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

I had Wendy /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

No BS dude glad your here, wont cost you anything Cough, Cough, Southwest.

Harold Acosta
01-01-2003, 02:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>

<hr /></blockquote>

How could you??? She was here in Puerto Rico helping us with some paperwork! Could it be that she has been cloned?

[b]<font color="blue">Billiards is a passionate sport for the mind and soul!</font color>
http://www.thebilliardstour.com/images/starscrash.gif

nAz
01-01-2003, 03:24 PM
must be a clone cuase i have the original one here. damn can you imagine two of them... hmm seems like fun :P

OPPs she says she isgonna reply to this one think im in trouble...
let me log out so she can log in.\0\

Chris Cass
01-01-2003, 05:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>
<hr /></blockquote>

HAHAHAHA Oh nAz, you kill me. LOL It was nice knowing ya.LOL I'll need some dental records from ya, so I can recognize you after Wendy sees you. LMAO

I know already, she'll come back with probable 5-7 words that will make you regret your existance. Women are good about that. Besides, there's a lot to be said about the mind and it's imagination. LOL

South West? I thought your getting a Bender? I don't think Wendy will be buying it now? LOLLOLLOL Like to see how you pull this one off. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~wonders how nAz will be able to shoot with two swollen eyes, after Wendy gets done..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
01-01-2003, 06:01 PM
Hi Barbara,

Sorry to hear about Pete's wrists. I know that game is brutal on the wrists. After watching a Foosball tourney one day at the ph. Was like 10 tables going with trophys, money and even found out they have a tour too. I found some unique ways they spin the bars. Some don't even move the wrist at all. JAT They did also have neat little covers that go over the handles too. Googans in Foosball too. LOL

So Barbara, it sounds to me you and Pete had a great time. I do think you should lighten up though. Your running out of relatives and friends, to beat up on. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
01-02-2003, 11:06 AM
Nazee, Nazee, Nazee...

http://i.disney.go.com/disneygo/desktopstop/pinocchio/imgs/pinocchio_preview_01_pics.gif

Wendy~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Chris Cass
01-02-2003, 02:42 PM
OK,

Wrong again, three words. LMAO

Regards,

C.C.

nAz
01-02-2003, 02:52 PM
not wrong?????

im off to play a little 3CB yeeeaaaaaaaa

later

By the way 9BG that pic looks perverted

9 Ball Girl
01-02-2003, 02:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>By the way 9BG that pic looks perverted <hr /></blockquote>

Pinocchio?! Figures it'd look perverted to you /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wendy~~knows how the BCL thinks. Right Nazee? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Chris Cass
01-02-2003, 03:08 PM
I got the same impression. Kind of envious. hahahhaha

Hitt'em good nAz....3C is a great way of not only learning the rails but controling whitey. I like TicTic (Caroms) myself but it also has some 1p moves too.

Good Shooting,

C.C.~~thinks Pinocchio was a womans thought first...

9 Ball Girl
01-02-2003, 03:17 PM
Naz is hitting them good in 3C. Hopefully my gifts will help him out.

Wendy~~Lie to me! Lie to me! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif