PDA

View Full Version : CAT tournament in May

03-12-2002, 04:29 PM
I'm thinking about going to Laurel in May for the CAT tournament. Which airport is best to fly into? Anyone else planning to go?

Thanks!
Karla

HarryDC
03-12-2002, 04:52 PM
Karla,

BWI Airport is only 10 minutes form Laurel Md. Hotel Information for you: Comfort Suite Laurel Lakes, 14402 Laurel Place, Laurel, Maryland 20707 Phone: 301-206-2600 or
800-628-7760. Contact C.A.T. at 703-619-0337 or through Mail@threecatproductions.org to pre-register, for directions
or for further information

HarryDC

CarolNYC
03-12-2002, 05:00 PM
Hi Karla,
I believe alot of the nEWT tour women will be attending-also, this is the Maryland State Championship so Miss Karen Armstrong will be there to defend her title-safe travels!
Carol

Doctor_D
03-12-2002, 06:40 PM
Good evening Karla:

I will be competing in the Laurel Tournament. For more details contact Holly through their website www.threecatproductions.org (http://www.threecatproductions.org)

Dr. D.

Holly
03-12-2002, 11:46 PM
Hi Karla,

Harry in this string has provided all the particulars about the May tournament, including the nearest airport, BWI.

Thanks Harry B : )

I want to take a moment though to thank you for inquiring about the CAT tour! I welcome you and encourage you to check out our website,

http://www.threecatproductions.org

all information pertaining to our current schedule can be found there. Also, if you wouldn't mind, could you please send us an email with your contact information, we'd like to add you to the CAT Players/Membership list. You can either email us throught the website or directly through,

mail@threecatproductions.org

All the best,

Holly Ryan
Three Cat Productions, Inc.

03-13-2002, 04:02 PM
Thanks very much for the info. Is the hotel you mention close to the pool hall? And does it have shuttle service to the airport? I'm trying to determine if I'll need a rental car or not.

Thanks again!
Karla

03-13-2002, 04:05 PM
Carol,

I'm familiar with some of the NEWT women (haven't met Karen, though). I've played in 1 NEWT event, in Syracuse in 2000. In fact, I think I may have played against you in that tournament!

Hope to see you there!

Karla

Doctor_D
03-13-2002, 04:10 PM
Three Cat Productions, CAT Tour, will hold a block of rooms at a local hotel. The hotel is less then one mile from Champion Billiards. If you need a ride from or to the hotel, I am sure one of us will be happy to lend a hand. I will be checking into Laurel on Friday, May the 3rd. Call or E-Mail me if you will be around Friday evening as I will be at Champion all afternoon on the 3rd.

Dr. D.