PDA

View Full Version : Girls , Which Male Pro Pool player is the SEXIEST?

bigbro6060
01-02-2003, 06:06 AM
for us guys there's plenty of sex appeal at the top of the women's game with Allison and Jeanette but what about for the women ?

Not really much sex appeal amongst the top male pro players at all, so girls, amongst the scrags, whose your pick ?

Kato
01-02-2003, 07:39 AM
This one is in the archives somewhere. As I recall the women on this board didn't have the same gusto when attacking this question as the men did. Perhaps the women of the CCB aren't quite as shallow as us, they're definitely more mature.

Kato~~~shallow & immature personified.

SPetty
01-02-2003, 07:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> ...Perhaps the women of the CCB aren't quite as shallow as us, they're definitely more mature.<hr /></blockquote>Hi Kato,

While all of what you said may be true /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif, perhaps the real reason is that the pickings are so slim in the ranks of the male pro players... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Now, if you were to ask about the male CCBers... well...

01-02-2003, 09:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr>the pickings are so slim in the ranks of the male pro players... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Now, if you were to ask about the male CCBers... well... <hr /></blockquote>OK, vote for the sexiest male CCB'ers here: http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=npr&amp;Number=53986&amp;page=0&amp;vi ew=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=&amp;vc=

cuechick
01-03-2003, 08:36 AM
I have no problem answering this:
Rodney Morris (oh lala!)
Alex Lely
Oliver Ortman (did no one but me notice that shot in th thie tight t-shirt in the 'espionage' spoof ? YUM!)
Tony Robles (though he is like a brother to me, I still think is a total hottie!!)

9 Ball Girl
01-03-2003, 09:02 AM
Ok, now that Cuechick has spoken, I'll bite:

1. Tony Robles (good friend /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif of mine)
2. Rodney Morris (for some reason he reminds me of Tony in his style of dress)
3. In no particular order, Kato, Naz, VoodooDaddy, Tom_in_Cincy, Cueball1950, Lester, and on and on and on...
4. Lil Ty Laha--he's a sweet potato /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Oh yeah, I think Earl is kinda cute too! In a Southern sort of way... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

And we must not forget, from the Republic of Hungary, Sandoooooor Tot! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Vagabond
01-03-2003, 06:59 PM
Howdy 9 ball girl,
Years ago ( before he went to prison)Rodney used to wear Italian designer Suits and shoes.When he did not wear a suit he used to dress up in High fashion clothes.After returning from prison his dressing is awfull.I knew Rodney very well.Cheers
vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

9 Ball Girl
01-03-2003, 07:46 PM
Mmmm. Interesting. When I saw him down in VA at the US Open, he looked pretty good--at least the day he played Luc Salvas. He was dressed all in black with a button downed silk shirt on top that he wore open. Tony has an outfit that I like similar to that. Now what he wore for the Roast, that's a different story!

Wendy~~Cheers right back atcha! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CarolNYC
01-04-2003, 04:50 AM
Cuechick,
Yep-have to agree!
Carol:)

Lester
01-06-2003, 07:29 AM
Thankyou Wendy!!!!!

and remember-----CHALK UP, GIRL! ha ha

***Lester*** /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cuechick
01-08-2003, 09:07 AM
Hey Wendy,
I have to agree, Earl has a certain charm, I think he is getting better with age...though it kind of disappears as soon as he opens his mouth...