PDA

View Full Version : Free Drinks At Valley Forge

TomBrooklyn
03-12-2002, 05:52 PM
Jack Justice is giving away free shaft burnishers to CCB'ers! I am giving away free drinks!

One free drink (soft or hard) to the first three CCB'ers that come up to me and introduce themselves at Valley Forge. I will be there Saturday and maybe Sunday.

Doctor_D
03-12-2002, 06:37 PM
Good evening Tom:

I like my Single Malt Scotch neat and served in a snifter. You can find me by the name tag I had made especially for Valley Forge. It is Black, with white lettering - Doctor D

Dr. D.

TomBrooklyn
03-12-2002, 07:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Doctor_D:</font><hr> Good evening Tom: I like my Single Malt Scotch neat and served in a snifter. You can find me by the nametag I had made especially for Valley Forge. It is Black, with white lettering - Doctor D<hr></blockquote><font color=blue>Good Evening Dr. D:
You are obviously a connoisseur of fine beverages, and I will seek you out when I arrive at historic Valley Forge./ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

However, I'm afraid your handsome nametag and distinguished renown may put you at a disadvantage in winning one of my drink prizes./ccboard/images/icons/blush.gif You see, the challenge I offer is for the first three CCBers that find me BEFORE I find them./ccboard/images/icons/tongue.gif

If I find a CCBer and approach them rather than the other way around, the prize has not been earned, (though we'll probably have a drink anyway.) /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif Now how is anyone going to find me? /ccboard/images/icons/shocked.gifThat’s up to those resourceful folks who care to try! I know I can find almost anyone</font color=blue><font color=red> because I am a PI:... Pool Investigator.</font color=red>/ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

SPetty
03-13-2002, 10:41 AM
Hi Tom,

Any hints on how to find you?

And, let me put it back at you - if you find me first, I'll buy you TWO! If I find you first, I'd like a double shot of Cuervo Gold tequila (dressed)!

TomBrooklyn
03-13-2002, 11:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: SPetty:</font><hr> Hi Tom, Any hints on how to find you? <hr></blockquote>Here you go SP. Theres not much there, but it's all I've got for now. http://photos.yahoo.com/tombrooklyn

Barbara
03-13-2002, 12:03 PM
I'm stuck at the TD desk!! You'll see me before I see you!!

Barbara~~~~grrrrrrr....

Jay M
03-13-2002, 12:04 PM
doesn't your shell get in the way of your backstroke?

lol

Jay M

MaineEAck
03-13-2002, 12:17 PM
I am 15 are you going to buy me a hard drink? haha!

TomBrooklyn
03-13-2002, 12:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Barbara:</font><hr> I'm stuck at the TD desk!! You'll see me before I see you!!~~~~grrrrrrr....<hr></blockquote> LOL Barbara. I'll bring you a soda pop anyway. No hard drinking while on duty!

Doctor_D
03-13-2002, 03:46 PM
Good afternoon Tom:

If you find me, the drinks will be on me!

Dr. D.

SPetty
03-13-2002, 04:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Doctor_D:</font><hr> Good afternoon Tom:

If you find me, the drinks will be on me!

Dr. D.
<hr></blockquote>

Hi Dr,

I was hoping that goes for all of us, until I remembered that you're the one wearing the nametag! You're going to be easy to find!

Doctor_D
03-13-2002, 04:12 PM
Good afternoon:

The first Five (5) CCB regulars to introduce themselves to me, I will be wearing a name tag, will have their first round of drinks on Dr. D.

Dr. D.