PDA

View Full Version : 17 hours in pool halls arghhhhhhh

nAz
01-03-2003, 10:39 AM
well played in two tourny last night,then hung out and watched three $500 sets of 9 ball and $200 games of (puke) last pocket 8 ball Ala Dominican style.
im beat spent a record 17 hours in two different PH ... never again /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
yeahhhh rigghhhttttt

think ill go pass out now ~~NAZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

9 Ball Girl
01-03-2003, 11:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> im beat spent a record 17 hours in two different PH ... never again /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
yeahhhh rigghhhttttt<hr /></blockquote>

Yeahhhh rigghhhttttt is right! You know we're going to do it again next Thursday. I'd better take next Friday off!

Wendy~~knows pool players are like Vampires. Sleep during the day, come out to play during the dark hours.

Chris Cass
01-03-2003, 12:10 PM
Damm Girl,

Your commin around. I thought only pool players knew that stuff? Well, poker players too. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~quick nAz, she's getting wise. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Chris Cass
01-03-2003, 12:16 PM
Well,

Welcome to the ranks of such members like Tom_in_Cinci, Rod, Rip, Voodoo, Fran, RandyG., Kato, M.M., M.H., Seattle, Carol, Barbara, just to name a few. Just, carry some shades for the sun will surely burn a hole in your brain. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~doesn't come alive till 6pm. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Kato
01-03-2003, 12:29 PM
There have many times where I've gotten to the pool room at noon and left there when the sun was warm. 18 hours playing or watching was the norm and I do it 2 or 3 times a week. Now a days, get me in the pool room for a couple hours and you're lucky. Next big dog in action though I'll sweat it all night long.

Kato

9 Ball Girl
01-03-2003, 01:37 PM
There's the one time we played in a tourney and had gotten to that pool room at about 6PM. We were done by about 10PM. Played for some $$$ til about Midnight. Moved on to the next poolroom, got there at about 12:45AM. Played for several hours, left that room at 5:30 AM. They dropped me off at home where I showered and went to work. By 3PM that day, I was like a friggin' zombie! At 6PM that night, I did it again! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wendy~~wondering where the dark circles under her eyes are coming from /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Solution: /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

SPetty
01-03-2003, 02:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> At 6PM that night, I did it again! <hr /></blockquote> hahahaha
I used to be young once too!
hahahaha /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Chris Cass
01-03-2003, 07:10 PM
So SPetty,

Did you count last yr. in Vegas? I thought not. I wish I could feel like you display. That'll put me where I want to be. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~isn't buying it.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif