PDA

View Full Version : rackmup's BIG BACHELOR PARTY BASH!

rackmup
03-12-2002, 06:28 PM
This girl http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/tmblg/V122254.jpg...

...will, unfortunately, not be there.

Also conspicuously missing will be the booze, strippers, lap dances, booze, food, booze, strippers and lap dances.

Okay...none of my friends will be there either (I haven't made any here in Texas yet) and my pals from Phoenix...well, the 1800 mile drive/$500 airfare was enough for them to make excuses too.

BUT THERE WILL BE POOL AND A 9-BALL "CHIP TOURNAMENT!" (Speed's in Arlington, Saturday, March 16th around 2PM)

Okay...so there is NO "BIG BACHELOR PARTY." I lied. I know...it's sad..."I'm like a tragic clown- but so lame, so random" or something like that.

But, if everyone that frequents this board AND lives in the DFW area showed up, played in the tournament, bought me beers and most importantly, BROUGHT LAVISH GIFTS, well...it would be like a party. (You could also spring for the strippers too.)

Just a thought.

Regards,

Ken (the "single life" is going...tick...tick...tick...)

Doctor_D
03-12-2002, 06:41 PM
Am I invited?

Not sure if your new wife would want your Ex about for the festivities.

Dr. D.

03-12-2002, 06:56 PM
JR Calvert and the Billiard Channel Forum support posters who are sick Gay and Lesbian Bashers in there forums so don't go there. It is much nicer to come by here and visit a real forum and attend a bash with a great oracle like rackmup dream.

joe

03-12-2002, 08:54 PM
Of course you can join me! (What she doesn't know, won't hurt her...he he)

Ken

03-12-2002, 08:57 PM
Umm...I want to be the first to say I have no idea what this post from "anonymous" means. Punctuation goes a looonnngggg way in making things easier to understand.

(But, can some of those lesbians come to the bachelor party?)

Regards,

Ken

Sid_Vicious
03-12-2002, 09:31 PM
Hmmm, now I see an opportunity here Ken. You fund the time for a quadrant of the tables in a local PH in DFW and I bet you'd leave with friends you never knew you were wanting(and really didn't if truth be told after the fact)...sid~~~~likes bachelor parties, and will buy a beer or too many for the marital target, Saturday may be difficult though

03-12-2002, 09:55 PM
so... if the single life is going, does that mean your pool life is going, too? i hear that's the curse...

rackmup
03-13-2002, 07:31 AM
Gulp! Maybe...

(I hope not)

Ken

Chris Cass
03-13-2002, 07:43 AM
Hi Ken,
I'm really hoping you have a great time even though there won't be a party. If it was in my power, I'd send you a hell of a bash. Your alright in my book Ken.
Regards,
C.C.~~likes the picture tons.

Ward
03-13-2002, 08:13 AM
Ken

I play that tourney most Saturdays and it is a lot of fun. Maybe I will see you there.

Later

SPetty
03-13-2002, 10:53 AM
Sorry, Ken, I'll be in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania this weekend. Have fun!

03-29-2002, 08:47 AM
You don't really want the Lasbians do you ????

03-29-2002, 09:52 PM
What the hell is a Lasbian?