PDA

View Full Version : The Prez Says Economy Is Strong? What Planet Is...

Sid_Vicious
01-04-2003, 10:08 AM
...he on. CNN's been running Bush saying our economy is strong. Within the last week CNN, and the all news radio stations I listen to have stated that we in this current economy are seeing lows never seen except in the Great Depression. That's a damn sobering way to express the situation, and I can't understand HOW Bush can not take his head out of the sand about the economy's demise. Really, it's distressing to see the leader in apparent denial, especially at the cost it will be to this country if it sinks to the bottom...sid~~~just wants the prez to be realistic, I am after all intellegent enough to know strong is not what the US economy is

nAz
01-04-2003, 01:12 PM
Maybe another tax cut will help.
hmm then the states can take it back

cheesemouse
01-04-2003, 03:00 PM
Sid,
I almost took the bait...LOL...I can no longer argue politcis in public. I'm afraid I'll end up on a FBI watch list...... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rich R.
01-04-2003, 03:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cheesemouse:</font><hr> Sid,
I almost took the bait...LOL...I can no longer argue politcis in public. I'm afraid I'll end up on a FBI watch list...... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Cheese, your on the FBI watch list already, under "Pool Players" . /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rod
01-04-2003, 03:38 PM
Planet? Well I heard it's good in the country of Texas /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I heard everything down there ya'll does is strong! Has someone been pulling my leg. LOL I imagine Bush isn't hurt by the economy!