PDA

View Full Version : Billards on T V

Flyin-Q
01-04-2003, 02:36 PM
Where do I find a schedual on the internet as to when there will be billards aired.

01-04-2003, 02:40 PM
Right here on Billiards Digest's site:

http://www.billiardsdigest.com/calendar/calendar_tv.php

David

Photoguy
01-04-2003, 02:46 PM
You can also go to AZBilliards.com and sign up for their reminder feature. They will automaticly email you a day or so before a match is scheduled. Also, try ESPN's program calender.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tvlistings

Just remember, since ESPN uses billiards as filler, the times list are only when the show is supposed to air - it doesn't mean that it will . . . Good luck.

SPetty
01-04-2003, 09:48 PM
Hang around here long enough, and Wally_in_Cincy might post an update. He's been real good in the past few months of seeking out any and all pool-related T.V. and consolidating it and posting it for all of us to share in the fruits of his labor...

Thanks again Wally!

Chris Cass
01-04-2003, 09:53 PM
Hi SPetty,

I do need to thank Wally for that too. I've reaped from the post also.

Regards,

C.C.~~why aren't you with Voodoo and Spiderman? He's in your vacinity right?

Wally_in_Cincy
01-05-2003, 10:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Flyin-Q:</font><hr> Where do I find a schedual on the internet as to when there will be billards aired. <hr /></blockquote>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2:00 PM ESPN Sunday, 5
Pool Women's Tournament of Champions 60 min. The women's Tournament of Champions finals in Uncasville, Conn. (VCR Plus+ 476501)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4:00 PM TNT Monday, 6
Pretender Pool 60 min. Jarod becomes a pool player in order to help a young singer (Jennifer Garner) and to settle a score with a wealthy bigot (Tim Dekay). Earl: John Cothran Jr. Johnny: Kendall McCarthy. Lyle: Jamie Denton. Mr. Parker: Harve Presnell. (VCR Plus+ 559490)
8:30 AM WGN Thursday, 9
Family Matters Fast Eddie Winslow 30 min. When Eddie finds himself in debt to a pool hustler (Tim Ryan), he turns to Steve, who cues him in on a plan to recoup his losses. Rodney: Randy Josselyn. Chuckie: Michael Rapposelli. Eddie: Darius McCrary. (VCR Plus+ 770354)
5:30 PM FX Thursday, 9
Married...With Children Cheese, Cues and Blood 30 min. Kelly longs for a pricey dress to wear to the "Miss Cheese" competition, so she decides to work for the money---by hustling pool. Slick Stick Jackson: James Paradise. Game Show Host: Jim O'Doherty. Contestant: Gita Isak. (VCR Plus+ 8936460)

<font color="red">you're welcome /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

Actually you can go to www.tvguide.com (http://www.tvguide.com) and search for "pool".

Or you can check here every Saturday or so for Wally in da Natty's tv update /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif