nAz
01-04-2003, 04:49 PM
New Ferrari Sound

http://www.very.de/

Rod
01-04-2003, 05:03 PM
I think it needs a tune up /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

01-04-2003, 06:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> I think it needs a tune up /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>I think that's to say the LEAST ! I wonder where he finds these things! Did that sound ever quit? I have NO IDEA because after awhile, I finally clicked off because it seemed like it MUST be never-ending!
Tigger /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nAz
01-04-2003, 06:52 PM
HAAHAH annoying isnt it /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rod
01-04-2003, 06:56 PM
No clue on either count, I clicked off before 5 seconds. Some kid or who ever doing an impersonation. Just a joke. The real F1 races I went to, those babys really kackel and pop below 6000 rpm. At 14000 they scream!

nAz
01-04-2003, 07:11 PM
Ok here ya go Rod try this one...

http://www.d-projet.com/presents/swf/

Rod
01-04-2003, 07:17 PM
nAz, better but it wasn't a F1 Ferrari. Sorry to be so critical but thats like a little kid breaking balls compared to a man. Ok I know you tried E for effort /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Vagabond
01-04-2003, 07:50 PM
It sucks big time
Vagabond

01-04-2003, 08:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> HAAHAH annoying isnt it /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>To say that it's annoying is quite an understatement! I actually stayed on there for probably a minute or more (just because I was trying to see if that noise was ever going to STOP ! That's about enough to give someone a migraine! My 4 year old daughter is sitting here w/ me and I told her I call myself tiggerfanatic--she said she wanted to be cliffordfanatic. I just added that tigger picture and I think it looks kind of goofy because of how his head looks kind of "shmushed" in (but I was trying to get an animated one). What do you think? My daughter thinks it looks pretty goofy, too, but then she says it looks pretty cool-obviously she can't make up her mind /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif. I figure if it looks too goofy, I'll just put a regular tigger picture there instead.

Chris Cass
01-04-2003, 08:31 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA LMFAO

C.C.~~hahahahahahahha I love it nAz... LOL You owe me a stitch. LOL I listened to that for 5 minutes. hahahaha Thanks nAz. budum badum bumbum.....

Chris Cass
01-04-2003, 08:33 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

c.c.

Chris Cass
01-04-2003, 08:39 PM
Looks like I'm losing it. My sence of humor has gone in reverse. LOL

Regards,

C.C.

01-04-2003, 08:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

c.c. <hr /></blockquote>
What's that for? My comment about that Ferrari sound, the tigger picture, or both?

nAz
01-04-2003, 09:04 PM
Tiger CC has a perverted mind he thinks there is something queer hehe about that pic /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif j/k

I like the name cliffordfanatic lol

nAz
01-04-2003, 09:05 PM
@ Vagabond i new yopu would love it lol

Chris Cass
01-04-2003, 09:28 PM
Hi Tiggerfanatic,

The headache part. That was all true. The daughter part well, what can I say? I envy you she sounds like a darling.

Regards,

C.C.~~proud dad too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

01-04-2003, 09:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> Tiger CC has a perverted mind he thinks there is something queer hehe about that pic /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif j/k

I like the name cliffordfanatic lol <hr /></blockquote>
Anyhow, so what do YOU think about the tigger picture? Think I should just get a different one? I don't know anymore (doesn't have anything to do w/ anyone's comments, just not sure if I really like it anymore. It looked good on the website I got it off of, but it wasn't all "shmushed" in there, though-so it looked a lot better). Also, since I'm kind of new here, I'm not sure of some of these abbreviations y'all are using, such as "lol"--what's that?

Chris Cass
01-04-2003, 09:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> Tiger CC has a perverted mind he thinks there is something queer hehe about that pic /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif j/k

I like the name cliffordfanatic lol <hr /></blockquote>

Wrong nAz,

I really liked it when Vegabond said it sucked. LOL Hey, lucky he didn't catch that one you got me with awhile back. That damm thing knocked me off the chair. LOL I cused you for a week. HAAHAHAHA

Regards,

C.C.~~pinocchio HAHAHAHAHA Now, that was peverted.LOL I swear I drank some bad water tonight...lol

Chris Cass
01-04-2003, 09:46 PM
Hi Tiggerfanatic,

I think the picture is just fine. I happen to like Tigger too. There's nothing perverted nor dishonor in having Tigger for a picture. Clifford is a good one too. Besides, everyone changes pictures every now and then.

LOL= I think, laugh a lot. LMAO= laughing my a$$ off. ROLF= rolling on the floor. BFF= best friends forever. C.C.= easy to get along with.

Best regards,

C.C.~~my vote, Tigger stays.. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif He could use a little stretching come to think of it. He does look kind crunched.

01-04-2003, 10:12 PM
Thanks for your response and for some tips on some of the abbreviations (I actually thought "lol" was probably lots of luck, though-maybe not). I don't think I could stretch the tigger picture, though-oh well...

9 Ball Girl
01-04-2003, 11:36 PM
Hey Tigger, how about putting this at the bottom of all of your posts:

http://members.fortunecity.com/sierra_tango/tiganbar.gif

And if the Tigger you have now is too squished, how about these:

http://members.fortunecity.com/sierra_tango/tigger5.gif http://www.geocities.com/warrnhu/garf/tigger2.gif http://disneygraphics.tripod.com/anitiggerboxe.gif

heater451
01-06-2003, 12:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote tiggerfanatic:</font><hr> Thanks for your response and for some tips on some of the abbreviations (I actually thought "lol" was probably lots of luck, though-maybe not). I don't think I could stretch the tigger picture, though-oh well...
Tigger /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>LOL can mean "lots of laughs" or "laughing out loud". . . ."Lots of luck" might've worked in the earlier days of chat/bulletin boards, but it would have to be a contextual thing--probably be confusing nowadays. . . .

Oh, and CC forgot the combined: ROTFLMAO /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BTW, I just found and copied the following (I would have posted the link, but the formatting on the site was lame):

AFK -- Away From Keyboard

ASAP -- As Soon As Possible

BAK -- Back At Keyboard

BBL -- Be Back Later

BBN -- Bye Bye Now

BBS -- Be Back Soon

BF -- Boyfriend

BRB -- Be Right Back

BTW -- By The Way

CYA -- See Ya

CYAL8R -- See You Later

FYI -- For Your Information

FWIW -- For What It's Worth

GF -- Girlfriend

GMTA -- Great Minds Think Alike

IC -- I See

IMNSHO -- In My Not So Humble Opinion

IMO -- In My Opinion

IMHO -- In My Humble Opinion

IOW -- In Other Words

J/K -- Just Kidding

JMO -- Just My Opinion

K -- O.k

L8R -- Later

LMAO -- Laughing My Ass Off

LMFAO -- Laughing My [censored] Ass Off

LMMFAO -- Laughing My Mother [censored] Ass Off

LOL -- Laugh Out Loud

LTNS -- Long Time No See

MTF -- More To Follow

MYOB -- Mind Your Own Business

NADT -- Not A Damn Thing

NP -- No Problem

NRN -- No Reply Necessary

OIC -- Oh, I See

PITA -- Pain In The Ass

PM -- Private Message

POV -- Point Of View

PPL -- People

ROFL -- Rolling On Floor Laughing

ROFLMAO -- ROFL My Ass Off

ROFLMMFAO -- ROFL My Mother [censored] Ass Off

RSN -- Real Soon Now

Snail Mail -- U.S. Post Office

SYS -- See You Soon

TCB -- Takin Care Of Business

TILII -- Tell It Like It Is

TMI -- Too Much Information

TMFI -- Too Much [censored] Information

TTFN -- Ta Ta For Now

TTYL -- Talk To You Later

TY -- Thank You

WB -- Welcome Back

WTF -- What The [censored]

WTG -- Way To Go

YW -- You're Welcome

=================

01-10-2003, 09:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote heater451:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote tiggerfanatic:</font><hr> Thanks for your response and for some tips on some of the abbreviations (I actually thought "lol" was probably lots of luck, though-maybe not). I don't think I could stretch the tigger picture, though-oh well...
Tigger /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>LOL can mean "lots of laughs" or "laughing out loud". . . ."Lots of luck" might've worked in the earlier days of chat/bulletin boards, but it would have to be a contextual thing--probably be confusing nowadays. . . .

Oh, and CC forgot the combined: ROTFLMAO /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BTW, I just found and copied the following (I would have posted the link, but the formatting on the site was lame):

AFK -- Away From Keyboard

ASAP -- As Soon As Possible

BAK -- Back At Keyboard

BBL -- Be Back Later

BBN -- Bye Bye Now

BBS -- Be Back Soon

BF -- Boyfriend

BRB -- Be Right Back

BTW -- By The Way

CYA -- See Ya

CYAL8R -- See You Later

FYI -- For Your Information

FWIW -- For What It's Worth

GF -- Girlfriend

GMTA -- Great Minds Think Alike

IC -- I See

IMNSHO -- In My Not So Humble Opinion

IMO -- In My Opinion

IMHO -- In My Humble Opinion

IOW -- In Other Words

J/K -- Just Kidding

JMO -- Just My Opinion

K -- O.k

L8R -- Later

LMAO -- Laughing My Ass Off

LMFAO -- Laughing My [censored] Ass Off

LMMFAO -- Laughing My Mother [censored] Ass Off

LOL -- Laugh Out Loud

LTNS -- Long Time No See

MTF -- More To Follow

MYOB -- Mind Your Own Business

NADT -- Not A Damn Thing

NP -- No Problem

NRN -- No Reply Necessary

OIC -- Oh, I See

PITA -- Pain In The Ass

PM -- Private Message

POV -- Point Of View

PPL -- People

ROFL -- Rolling On Floor Laughing

ROFLMAO -- ROFL My Ass Off

ROFLMMFAO -- ROFL My Mother [censored] Ass Off

RSN -- Real Soon Now

Snail Mail -- U.S. Post Office

SYS -- See You Soon

TCB -- Takin Care Of Business

TILII -- Tell It Like It Is

TMI -- Too Much Information

TMFI -- Too Much [censored] Information

TTFN -- Ta Ta For Now

TTYL -- Talk To You Later

TY -- Thank You

WB -- Welcome Back

WTF -- What The [censored]

WTG -- Way To Go

YW -- You're Welcome

================= <hr /></blockquote> OIC. BTW I meant to tell you the other night (but I was getting tired, finally), TY for the tips. Learned a lot. TTFN SYS NRN
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif