PDA

View Full Version : Lucasi Cue?

ObeOne
01-05-2003, 09:14 PM
I'm looking at a $220 Lucasi cue. I have heard some good things about Lucasi, but the owner of the pool hall I play at said he had one and it didn't stay straight... he doesn't like them. What is everyone's opinion on Lucasi cues?

Rod
01-05-2003, 09:25 PM
At the local Pro shop I was talking to the owner while he was putting a wrap on a Lucasi. I noticed a lot of wobble and said man is that one warped. He said he's had a number of them that were not straight. Either there is a problem or the owners are not taking care of them.

Karatemom
01-05-2003, 09:51 PM
Hi Rod. I've still got my Lucasi and shoot with it all the time. It's straight as an arrow. I've heard of problems with the shaft warping, too. I keep mine in my case at all times when I'm not shooting. I don't leave it in the car, when it's warm or cold outside, I drop it off at home first.

Don't know if it is the owner or the cue itself, but been taking care of mine and it's just fine.

JMHO,

Heide

01-05-2003, 10:16 PM
If you're considering spending 220 on a Lucasi? I would go to ebay and search for a higher end que that can be had for that amount or a little more. search " custom cues" "sneaky pete" or cues