PDA

View Full Version : I've Worn out the Cloth where the Balls get racked

bigbro6060
01-06-2003, 09:54 PM
My table isn't that old at all, only a few months but i've already got wear marks where the balls get racked, especially the head ball! there is now a little sunken bit in the cloth where the head ball plonks into .

I will need a recloth in a few months i think ! i know the cloth i got with the table wasn't super duper so when i get it reclothed, i will need to get some quality cloth

does anyone else have problems with wear around where the balls get racked ?

i should add that i've been racking and breaking between 100 and 200 times a day. Really wanna get my break to be a weapon of war /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rod
01-06-2003, 10:06 PM
Bro,
The cloth eventually gets worn and slick there from the rack. I assume you have a black stick on spot where the head ball sits? If yes or no buy a new spot. Vacuum that area and wipe with a damp cloth letting it dry before putting on the new spot. The damp cloth removes chalk and any prior glue.

bigbro6060
01-07-2003, 05:37 PM
no one else with this problem ?

Rod
01-07-2003, 06:45 PM
It happens in every pool room across the country and at home just like I explained. You could buy a rack with rollers on the bottom but they leave 3 worn spots to.