PDA

View Full Version : The Cass Show

Chris Cass
01-07-2003, 02:56 AM
Well,

Tomorrows the 21st day of Chemo and Radiation. I get the triple dipper of Chemo once more. The first day revisited. Toxol 4hrs, Carbo 2hrs. and then back to the 5FU 24/7 via pump. To follow with 5 days a week Radiation.

The half way point. The first triple dipper had me require a shot of steroids for and hr. as they got that elephant off my chest as I calmly told them I was about to croak. I hadn't done the pre-meds 13hrs then again at 7 hrs. before the triple dipper.

The first 10 days had me not posting, crying at a notice moment over nothing and God forbid you mention a friends name. Nausia 24/7 brutal. It had me dehydrated and thrown in the hospital for 24 1/2 hrs.

Wondering what's coming tomorrow? I took the pre-meds tonight at 7:30pm amd again at 2:00am. I know I'm off a little. I'm wired for sound and know I need to take care of business to meet the Vegas Masters. No exceptions. VF is a no way. Sorry B., that would have been too cool for me.

Well, I'm losing my hair in droves. I can rub my head and [censored] flys off everywhere. Who didn't know that? LOL I don't care. Something about the Chemo thing. It lets you know it's there and in control. It's slowly taking my life but my mind says no. Too many things to fight for. Too many projects, too many people to see. Too much love to give up and pool players don't quit during a match.

I thought I was a tough guy. Chemo and Radiation shows me I ain't about $hit. What, I have is my pre-shot routine. I take one pain at a time. One day at a time and I will make it through the match hopefully. That's my plan.

If it doesn't work? What can I say? I've been a puppet, a pawper, a piarot, a poet, a pawn and a king. I've been up and down and over and out and know one thing. Each time I find myself falling flat on my face I pick myself up and get back in the race. That's life, I can't denigh it. I can't even spell and I know you won't buy it. LOL I'm losing it....Goodnight.

My Love to all,

C.C.~~I know the songs wrong. Just wanted to say solong for awhile in advanced, I'll be back.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PS: I have been able to get control to an extent through meds and timing. This is possible so don't count me out of anything. My at home nursey has nice leggs but refuses to wear the outfits. LOL

Brent
01-07-2003, 04:55 AM
Hi Chris I just wanted to wish u luck and tell u : hang in there !!!

Brent from the other end of the world

Rich R.
01-07-2003, 05:09 AM
Chris, you are a tough guy and we all know you will sink the 9 in this match. Just keep plugging away at it. There is light at the end of this tunnel. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW, I'm loosing my hair and I'm not on chemo. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Gayle in MD
01-07-2003, 06:26 AM
Hi Chris, and hats off to a guy who can face all this with your sense of humour in tact. I think of you everyday, and wish I lived close enough to take some small part in your inevitable recovery. With your determination, it's a definate as far as I'm concerned! Hang in there, and know that your family here, is on your team, and cheering you on every step of the way!
Love,
Gayle in Md.

Leviathan
01-07-2003, 06:53 AM
Hiya, Chris. Thinking of you.

When you need a distraction, go to http://www.waynecustomcues.com, find the cue gallery, and scroll down to the curly birdseye maple cue with 8 cocobola points and 3 veneers. Nice, huh? Wayne's making me one with an extra shaft and the Sumo tips you recommended. Mine's gonna have a double-black phenolic joint collar instead of the stainless collar and it'll be 61 inches long. I want you to hit with it sometime, give me your opinion.

Regards,
Duke Mantee

cheesemouse
01-07-2003, 06:57 AM
Chris,
PUT A SIX PACK ON'M GOOD BUDDY... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
01-07-2003, 07:23 AM
Chris, I'll tell you this my friend that I've enjoyed all the time we've spent on the phone and online. Thank you so very much for the BBQ sauce, such a wonderful suprise even though I think you told me about it. Thanks also for the video, looking forward to watching it and the improvement it brings. Today will see a fairly large package being shipped to you and Heide (I also tossed something in there for Christ that's sure to make the rest of your hair fall out!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif)

Chris, you are a blessing to us on the CCB, Moline, and the world. Heide, you are a strong, wonderful woman. Thanks for everything, I'll talk to ya soon.

Love

R.J.

nAz
01-07-2003, 07:49 AM
CC see you back here really soon ok.
damn cant think of anything to make you laugh :/

9 Ball Girl
01-07-2003, 11:12 AM
Hey Chris. We're all pulling for you and we're all staying strong for Heide and Christ too. Don't worry about the hair, we'll get you one of them Elvis wigs. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Sorry, it's a pitiful attempt at trying to make you laugh. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Wendy~~likes pancakes and burnt bacon too... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kato
01-07-2003, 11:34 AM
Hey Naz, you want funny? What until they get the package I just sent. There is a little bag in there for Christ. It's a couple of those "Thunder Sticks" from the baseball games. Gonna drive Momma and Poppa Cass crazy.

Kato~~~setting Christ up for the kill. Of course I'll gorge him with pizza and slip him a micky first.

SPetty
01-07-2003, 12:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Well, I'm losing my hair in droves. I can rub my head and [censored] flys off everywhere. Who didn't know that? LOL I don't care. <hr /></blockquote>I've never actually seen this, but the funny part is that you will also lose your pubic hair! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif (It's something no one ever talks about...) /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Take care, Chris. We're here for you and thinking of you. Hope this one goes better than the last. See you in Vegas!

Karatemom
01-07-2003, 12:42 PM
Dont pay any attention to him. He'll be back much sooner than you think. He had some complications with his first treatment. Being his first time, we didn't know what to expect. Now we do and know how to handle it. He has a very good grip on his situation and I believe he'll be up and posting quite soon.

Heide ~ very thankful for the kind words /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

HOWARD
01-07-2003, 01:20 PM
To Mr. Pooh-Bah,

Chris, I wish you the very best and Gods speed.

Howard

01-07-2003, 02:18 PM
Chris,

It's impossible to express the respect I have for you, your strength, and your will. I think about you and your family all the time. You are an inspiration to the rest of us, not only in how you are handling this battle, but how you express your love for life and those who've touched it. God be with you.

Karla

Rod
01-07-2003, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, I'm losing my hair in droves. I can rub my head and [censored] flys off everywhere. <hr /></blockquote>

What hair? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Oh you mean those three or four sprouts! LOL Saw SPetty's post about the pubic area, never thought of it, hey we want a report on that one. After a shave before a hernia operation they sent me to the shower. Well here I am showering away when I looked down. What the hell, I looked like a new born baby, hair wise! Weird stuff not having hair down there.
Best of luck to you Chris, hopefully this time will go a little easier on you. The only triple dipper I ever had was at Baskin Robins. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl
01-07-2003, 03:42 PM
That's it. You guys are making it way too hard for me to keep my fingers from typing how easier things can be when a man has no hair down below. Oops... http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/otn/shocked/surprised.gif

Wendy~~bad, bad, BAD girl!!! http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/otn/evil/evil_lol.gif

Barbara
01-07-2003, 05:52 PM
Hey Little Buddy!! It's a New Year and you're half the way there!! Keep you're head into the game - it's one shot at a time!!

Barbara /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rod
01-07-2003, 07:09 PM
Wendy! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Hey it works both ways you know /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Vagabond
01-07-2003, 09:31 PM
Howdy Cass,
I did not know that u were ill.I hope u will endure the chemo and finally come out well. cheers

cueball1950
01-07-2003, 10:52 PM
Hi Chris.... Just wanted to say hi again and hope you are feeling better. You already know what you mean to everybody on here. Keep the chin up and keep on fighting this thing.You are in all our prayers...............Mike
PS... the trophy is for you beating this and winning the battle and cuz you are and always be a winner with us..mp

Chris Cass
01-08-2003, 08:25 AM
Hello Everyone,

Well, that wasn't so bad. Sure they kicked my a$$ all day and the pre-meds (steroids) kept me up for 16 hrs straight. I was dragging going to Radiation afterwards but got through it. Went home, had some tube feeding and a nap for 3hrs. Got my but up took a couple pain pills and went to play leagues. Scored a perfect 30 points and still hung in long enough to go home and sleep.

I feel like I have this in check. As long as I take one day at a time and battle one pain at a time I'll get through this. Besides, I couldn't ask for a more caring and honest loving bunch of friends as I have here on the CCB. Even those who really care and some have surprized me at the ph. Show in some ways they do with out saying much. It's in there faces. Yes, I have lost hair everywhere. Your too funny ROD. LOL BTW Kato, when I see you I'm going to kick you in the balls. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I love you all and thatnks from my entire family for being there. Half way, can't wait to be a single digit midget.

Chris Cass

Kato
01-08-2003, 09:18 AM
Chemo, radiation, steriods, 16 hrs, tube feedings and you scored a 30? Show off.

Kato~~~missed lots of shots last night and I don't have any of that stuff going on.

Chris Cass
01-08-2003, 09:52 AM
Duke,

It's sharp looking. A reasonable price I might add too. I hope you enjoy it. I know you took my suggestions on the tip and the joint. I hope you enjoy it and it works out well. I'd feel guilty if you didn't. It's my preferrence not yours. Either way, it's a fine looking cue.

My next cue will be a Barry Szamboti. This young man has talent beyond his yrs. I'm wishing he'd do a study in Black and White, ebony and ivory something in the order of PHD (Paul Drexler) did, awhile back. I think he should display it at the Smithsonian Institute for a month. The world needs to see what hands and talent this young man had been passed down by his father. JAT Can't imagine the price tag or the reviews in the papers. Mine, won't be that expensive but it will be my last so I'm not going to get the Vet. hahah Ya, like I could buy a vet. hahahaha Think I should dicuss this with Heide? Oops.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Getting back to your cue Duke. I hate the waiting don't you? It's murder on a pool player to wait more than a week. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~great distraction. Need more. LOL

Wally_in_Cincy
01-08-2003, 11:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr>
Well, that wasn't so bad. <hr /></blockquote>

That's good to hear

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> BTW Kato, when I see you I'm going to kick you in the balls. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

Give him one from me too, just for the heck of it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
01-08-2003, 11:52 AM
Wow, why ya all pickin' on me? Wally, don't make me come up there. Cass, don't make me call your wife. You know she'll do whatever I ask.

Kato~~~deeply connected in the Cass household.

Chris Cass
01-08-2003, 12:08 PM
Hi Kato,

Just thought you'd like the personal touch amongst brothers. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Heck, you know I love ya. I'd even let you drink from my tube. hahahah Well, gotta pewk after that thought.

Regards,

C.C.~~hooking up Wally when I see Kato...LOL

Kato
01-08-2003, 12:58 PM
That is so gross.

Kato~~~sent Christ Cass son of Chris Cass "thunder sticks" from the DR. If he's got any hair left it's gonna be gone now.

Rod
01-08-2003, 01:44 PM
Hi Chris,
Glad to hear this one was easier on ya. Either that or your just getting immune to the issue. Ha ha HA two bald heads on one person. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif I guess they don't call you slick for nothing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm gonna pass if you offer me a drink from your tube! BTW what flavor is it? It's good to see you up and around so soon. Yes I imagine the ppl at the ph are showing some respect or sympathy as they now can see what your going through. Here's to ya Cass, your going to get there bud.

9 Ball Girl
01-08-2003, 02:39 PM
http://smilies.crowd9.com/otn/tongue/11zlick.gif http://www.jamezbrown.com/mysmilies/otn/tongue/crazy3.gif http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/otn/tongue/lickthe.gif

Wendy~~knows she's going to get reprimanded! http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/otn/tongue/rude.gif http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/otn/love/kiss.gif

MikeM
01-08-2003, 03:22 PM
Chris,

You are f%$#ing awesome! I don't know that I can convey the inspiraton I get from that extra keychain on my bag with that smiling face on it (BTW, what hair?! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif) Tonight at league it will be even more so! If you can go through what you are going through and still play well I have no excuses!

Mike

snipershot
01-08-2003, 08:09 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Don't worry, we know this is one match you won't lose. You got 600+ friends here that know you won't lose no matter what.

Best of Luck,
Chris S.

Chris Cass
01-09-2003, 12:12 AM
Hey Wendy,

I'm crazy about the new pic. That's really cute. Great job.

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
01-09-2003, 12:21 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Don't sweat it Mike, I have a book full and it's resembling the Billiards Encyclopedia. LOL

You really are serious? You have that keychain? Also, have it on your case? Your kidding Mike, really? That was just a joke for those to laugh at and especially you for the U.S.Open in VA. LOL I can usually tell when someone is pulling my chain but it's been so long and I'm starting to believe you. hahahahaha

Get this, Kato wants one of me now. He's sick isn't he? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Regards,

C.C.~~for real Mike? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif I thought you were always putting me on.

Chris Cass
01-09-2003, 12:25 AM
Snipershot,

That was one of the nicest things to say. Many thanks and I hope I welcomed you to the board. I find lately I'm all over the place. That's also one reason not to post. I hate looking more dumb than I have too. LOL

Thank you Chris for saying that. It made my day knowing I have one more on the list.

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
01-09-2003, 12:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> Hi Chris,
Glad to hear this one was easier on ya. Either that or your just getting immune to the issue. Ha ha HA two bald heads on one person. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif I guess they don't call you slick for nothing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm gonna pass if you offer me a drink from your tube! BTW what flavor is it? It's good to see you up and around so soon. Yes I imagine the ppl at the ph are showing some respect or sympathy as they now can see what your going through. Here's to ya Cass, your going to get there bud. <hr /></blockquote>

Actually, they have been rather nice to me lately. Still, I'd drill them every chance I get. LOL Oh, as far as being bald headed. I haven't thought about even looking down there for anything. Matter of fact, it's been the last thing on my mind. LOL

BTW, as far as a drink off the old tube goes. I promised RIP, first dibbs. HAHAHAHAHAH He's going to kill me. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~knows Rod has one bigger than the other after hernia operation. Been there, done that and happy meals weren't invented yet. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rich R.
01-09-2003, 05:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> You really are serious? You have that keychain? Also, have it on your case? Your kidding Mike, really? That was just a joke for those to laugh at and especially you for the U.S.Open in VA. LOL I can usually tell when someone is pulling my chain but it's been so long and I'm starting to believe you. hahahahaha

Get this, Kato wants one of me now. He's sick isn't he? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Regards,

C.C.~~for real Mike? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif I thought you were always putting me on. <hr /></blockquote>
Chris, you better believe it. I've seen the key chain picture with my own eyes and it is definitely on Mike's case.
But I have to repeat Mike's question, "What hair?" /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
01-09-2003, 07:11 AM
Hey Cass, I keep mine in my case. Everytime I grab a file or an Altoid I see your face. I don't keep it on the outside but I keep it with me in the pool room.

Kato~~~what's wrong with wanting a keychain of the "balder" CassMan?

9 Ball Girl
01-09-2003, 12:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> You really are serious? You have that keychain? Also, have it on your case? Your kidding Mike, really? That was just a joke for those to laugh at and especially you for the U.S.Open in VA. LOL I can usually tell when someone is pulling my chain but it's been so long and I'm starting to believe you. hahahahaha <hr /></blockquote>
Oh we all saw that keychain down in VA. It was proudly hung on Mikes case with extra care. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr>Get this, Kato wants one of me now. He's sick isn't he? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA<hr /></blockquote>
http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies/romeetjuliette.gif

MikeM
01-09-2003, 12:57 PM
Yes Chris, it is on my case. I put it on in VA Beach and haven't taken it off since. It always makes me smile. And when people ask "who the hell is that?" I tell them of the pool playing legend from the Midwest - the one and only Chris Cass!! They're usually very impressed /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MM

Jon from MN
01-12-2003, 09:34 AM
Cris glad to hear your doing good. Cant wait to see you and play some hope its before Vegas I know it will be. Heck with the hair its whats inside that counts friend. One man dosent make a world but you friend make a world of difference. peace be with you and your family. Jon Rounsville aka jon from mn

Chris Cass
01-14-2003, 06:50 AM
Hello Everyone,

WOW, I spoke way too soon. Just coming around now. I ended up with the after effects of dose two. Back in the ER with a 102 temp. Delerious, and totally in pain and nausia 24/7. Uncontrlable. I thought the same things and went through the same things as the first time. Only this time I seen no way out.

Didn't know up from down or in from out. What day or even mth. it was. That was some brutal $hit let me tell ya. My vision is still blurred and mustered all the stregth I could to go to Heide and Christ's tourney lastnight. For the past 5 days straight I slept 1 hr. on and up with nausia. Every pill I have couldn't do squat.

They put me on an antibiotic called Levequin($10. a pill) 5 days and no sleep. Going from the bed to the chair to the bathroom. I couldn't take no more. I told Heide, no more leviquin. They have removed my pump last Thrusday thinking it was infected with bacteria. That gave me the fever.

What happened, was I ran out of Chemo and I called the DR. ahead of time to inform him I was running out. He told me to disconnect the battery. Well, being the slacker I am and not wanting this harness on me for a day atleast I disconnected it from my "Hickman Port." Not good. They had thought bacteria had crept back up itno the line that I left shut off but not capped.

The next day fever was there and off to the ER and lolla land agin for the Cassman. They loaded me up with Laviquin and then $hit hit the fan once more. After the ER I went over to my Radiation treatment. The on call Dr. had my pump removed after tests showed my platlettes were low. He didn't want me to drop out over the weekend, putting me in the Hospital.

Good news is the fever was gone but the Laviquil was still making causing nasuia. Today, my Dr. came back from his vacation and was miffed at me but after seeing the pattern and running the tests determind, it was the triple treatment. He ran a culture and no bacteria and gave me till Wednesday without my pump.

Today, I feel a little stronger and more coherient. I'm able to control the nausia but still get every day in waves.

The good news, I'm back and the fight is still on. 9 more treatments of Radiation to go, and the chemo is coming back on Wed. Didn't think I'd make it this far but with all the help I've had and prayers, it's moving along.

After the Radiation is done surgery is 2-4 weeks later before the scar tissiue builds back and if the chemo isn't done the said, oh well. Thank God....

Now, I can start to get out once more. Projects to complete and I'm dieing to hit a ball again. Dreaming about belly pumps and stupid things that brings me out of a dead sleep to stomach pain.

Anyway, thanks my friends. I couldn't have done it without you and especially Heide. She's been waiting on me hand and foot and grants every request. Well, except for the nursey outfits. LOL Like I could do anything but drool.

Miss you all,

Love,

C.C.~~thinking about keychains? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
01-14-2003, 07:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr>....Well, except for the nursey outfits....<hr /></blockquote>

nursey outfits? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif please post pics /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hang loose dude. still prayin' for ya'

Kato
01-14-2003, 08:00 AM
I think I've seen that movie!!!!!! Not bad.

Kato

Rich R.
01-14-2003, 09:19 AM
Hang in there Chris, you are on the home stretch. Keep thinking of those "nursey outfits." /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Karatemom
01-14-2003, 03:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> nursey outfits? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif please post pics /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hang loose dude. still prayin' for ya' <hr /></blockquote>

Here ya go, Wally. Enjoy!!!!
http://www.annthegran.com/Archives/Archive088/Ugly_Nurse.jpg

Heide

Tom_In_Cincy
01-14-2003, 05:04 PM
Ok.. Now you have me jealous.. being waited on 'hand and foot' Heide must be something special.. you'd better get well soon and start taking care of her..

Can't wait til we get some DAYS of one pocket playing..

nAz
01-14-2003, 05:30 PM

Heide <hr /></blockquote>

Heide that character looks like she is ready to perform a full body cavity search

Karatemom
01-14-2003, 05:57 PM
Hey, a nurse has gotta do what a nurse has gotta do, right? hahahahaha. He's gotta take the good with the bad, hahahahahahahaha

Heide ~ having fun

Karatemom
01-14-2003, 06:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> Ok.. Now you have me jealous.. being waited on 'hand and foot' Heide must be something special.. you'd better get well soon and start taking care of her..

Can't wait til we get some DAYS of one pocket playing.. <hr /></blockquote>

Yeah, on 12/4, we made a bet, which I lost, where the loser would have to do whatever the winner wanted for a day. Well, it's lasted 34 days!!!! My turn already!!!

hahahahaha

He's knows I'd do anything for him, whether I lost or not.

Heide ~ I'll play ya some one pocket

Wally_in_Cincy
01-15-2003, 07:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr>

Heide <hr /></blockquote>

I was thinking more along these lines.
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00000IPAX.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
later,

Kato
01-15-2003, 08:16 AM
Ahhhhhh, Janine. I hate all those tat's though.

Kato

Wally_in_Cincy
01-15-2003, 09:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Ahhhhhh, Janine. I hate all those tat's though.

Kato <hr /></blockquote>

So she's a porn star? Never heard of her till now. God I'm getting old... /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Wally~~thought Ginger Lynn was the greatest....

Kato
01-15-2003, 10:28 AM
Was, in porn. Did all girl/girl stuff throughout her career then put out a video with Vince Neil of Motley Crue. When she did that she really wanted out. Then she started doing those tattoes. She was pretty much out of the movie biz and just doing exotic dancing but everytime I saw a picture of her somewhere there was just more and more. She said that was the only way she figured the porno people would leave her alone. I figured she could just say no. Guess not.

That tattoe line started at her wrist and has now gone completely up her arm and I believe covers half her back. The work is good but it belongs on canvas, not the skin of a beautiful woman. I'm pretty sure I've seen her interviewed on Howard Stern a bunch of times.

Kato~~~hey, I was single for a LONG, LONG time

9 Ball Girl
01-15-2003, 10:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Ahhhhhh, Janine. I hate all those tat's though.

Kato <hr /></blockquote>

So she's a porn star? Never heard of her till now. God I'm getting old... /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Wally~~thought Ginger Lynn was the greatest.... <hr /></blockquote>

Ginger Lynn was good in Hot Shorts. Janine I liked in Vagablonde. Still one of my favorites is Jenna.

Wendy~~How do I know these things? http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies/1036849850.gif

Kato
01-15-2003, 11:07 AM
Jenna Rules!!!!!!!! Not that I know who she is or have any of her videos or anything.

Kato~~~not single anymore and not admitting to having any adult "material" under his supervision.

9 Ball Girl
01-15-2003, 11:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Jenna Rules!!!!!!!! Not that I know who she is or have any of her videos or anything.<hr /></blockquote>

Yeah, I don't own anything of hers either. http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies/1033307523.gif

Wendy~~Oh, by the way Kato, Jenna told me to tell you she says "Hi" http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies/bocul.gif

Kato
01-15-2003, 11:43 AM
I wanna party with you girl!!!!!!! Again!!!!!!

Kato

Karatemom
01-15-2003, 12:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Ahhhhhh, Janine. I hate all those tat's though.

Kato <hr /></blockquote>

And what's the matter with tattoos? I've got 3. One on each wrist, and one on my shoulder. Would have lots more if they didn't cost so damn much!

Heide ~ not into the porn thing, but definitely into tats!

Kato
01-15-2003, 02:52 PM
Heide, I have 2 tattoes and love them. I was gonna get another one but once I hit 30 I figured I was too old. I have a dream catcher on my right arm from my shoulder to my elbow. Inside the feathers I'll be tatting the initials of relatives who have passed on. No more for me though.

Kato~~~big difference between a woman having a little ink and a woman being completely sleeved and backed.

Voodoo Daddy
01-15-2003, 03:02 PM
My lady has tat's as well and believe me I love them all...and you know that I'm in the process of sleeving my right arm. So Kato, when are you gonna have yours removed?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
01-15-2003, 03:14 PM
Sigh.

Kato

9 Ball Girl
01-15-2003, 03:27 PM
I love tats too. I have 2 and am planning to get 1 more on my lower back. Just don't know of what yet. But that would definitely be it. The 2 I have now I got after considering the idea for a looooong time.

Chris Cass
01-16-2003, 12:27 AM
Hi Wendy,

The tattoos of today have really improved. The design and artistry has gotten to be great with some beautiful work. I myself have two. I'm good with what I have. I introduced tattoos to Heide and she's still brings them up now and then for the past five yrs.

I like the lower back thing, if done right on women. However, the facts are. If a woman gets a tattoo she wants to show it's beauty. She'll wear shorter tops and when she bends she exposes the back tattoo. The the unsuspecting husband looks over as this work catches his eye and the spouse clobbers him for looking. LOL I like Chinese art.

Regards,

C.C.~~what does nAz like? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Karatemom
01-16-2003, 01:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Hi Wendy,

The tattoos of today have really improved. The design and artistry has gotten to be great with some beautiful work. I myself have two. I'm good with what I have. I introduced tattoos to Heide and she's still brings them up now and then for the past five yrs.

I like the lower back thing, if done right on women. However, the facts are. If a woman gets a tattoo she wants to show it's beauty. She'll wear shorter tops and when she bends she exposes the back tattoo. The the unsuspecting husband looks over as this work catches his eye and the spouse clobbers him for looking. LOL I like Chinese art.

Regards,

C.C.~~what does nAz like? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Cool, does this mean that I can get another tattoo? You must have read my mind because I keep thinking about a few of the Chinese symbols I saw the last time I went in.

Heide ~ you guys are my witnesses

9 Ball Girl
01-16-2003, 10:21 AM
Naz doesn't like tattoos. I know for a fact he thinks it's between the Tat Wearer and Satan. Ha! I do believe that he loves my Tiger... http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies/ic18.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr>The the unsuspecting husband looks over as this work catches his eye and the spouse clobbers him for looking. <hr /></blockquote>

talking from experience?

Chris Cass
01-16-2003, 12:33 PM
Hi Wendy,

I believe he loves more than your tiger. That's my opinion only and I also believe it'll take more than a new Bender to make him admit it. LOL He's cool and cool guys like myself don't talk about things like that. I'm another story though. I have to talk from my heart right now. I've always told it like I've thought it was but now with Cancer and chemo running through my veins. I want those that I love and care about to know how I feel all the more. Sorry, if I'm out of line. Wouldn't be the first time.

When this is all over and I beat this. I'll take all the $hit anyone will throw at me and love it. LOL

Regards,

C.C.

Tom_In_Cincy
01-16-2003, 12:42 PM
http://members.fortunecity.com/dbard/2dancers.gif

Kato and Wendy

9 Ball Girl
01-16-2003, 01:01 PM
You're not out of line. Besides, Naz likes being talked about. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
01-16-2003, 01:02 PM
No Tom, I'm dancing with another lady now.

Kato~~~still loves Wendy but in a different kind of way.

Tom_In_Cincy
01-16-2003, 01:08 PM
Yes JR.. I know.. but its difficult to keep em all in the right perspective..

http://members.fortunecity.com/dbard/juggles.gif

9 Ball Girl
01-16-2003, 01:58 PM
You guys are funny! Kato is my bud! http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/contrib/ruinkai/leapfroga.gif

01-18-2003, 07:42 PM
I wish you all the best and will be praying for you and your family. I saw a nice picture of you and your family the other day (you have a nice-looking family-BTW). For all you've gone through, you still seem to have a good sense of humor. You're a very strong person. You keep hanging in there-and Heide and Christ, too.

nAz
01-18-2003, 07:54 PM
I only to be talked about if its in a BAD way , really it turns me on /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wendy it all between people and satan, what i dont like about Tats are how they look on people when they get old and wrinkled.

cya y in hell http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/contrib/ruinkai/FIREdevil.gif

9 Ball Girl
01-18-2003, 08:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> cya y in hell http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/contrib/ruinkai/FIREdevil.gif <hr /></blockquote>

In hell, eh? As long as they have a pool table, I'm straight! And since I know you'll be there before me, make sure you get a good table...http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies/diabolo.gif

Chris Cass
01-18-2003, 11:23 PM
Thank you Tiggerfan,

I appreciate the nice things you've said. Strong? No more than anyone else here on the board. Pool players just don't quit in the middle of the match. Some might buy out of a set and that cool but, this set is a lock all the way. LOL

Regards,

C.C.

Voodoo Daddy
01-19-2003, 04:25 AM
BullSh*t!! Your as tough as nails but your so freakin' modest that you wont say so. I on the other hand will tell the board the real deal. I speak to this man and his family as often as people can in this busy life. He is taking Tyson-like blows and coming back for more. So next time our lil bald friend /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif from Corn Central says "no more than anyone else on this board", remember I said Bullsh*t!!!

Kato
01-19-2003, 02:34 PM
There you have it, right from the horses mouth. Let's not forget Heide, every step of the way she's as tough as they come.

Kato~~~knows families in Corn Country can be nice and tough.

Karatemom
01-19-2003, 02:35 PM
Thanks, Kato. But that's what I'm here for.

Heide ~ a rock /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif