PDA

View Full Version : derby city classic

The Rhino Chaser
01-07-2003, 11:18 AM
Does anyone know who won the banks?

Tom_In_Cincy
01-07-2003, 11:22 AM
Danny Harriman beat the Steve McAnivich (sp?) in the finals..

For the best tournament coverage and stories.. go to
www.AzBilliars.com (http://www.AzBilliars.com)

The Rhino Chaser
01-07-2003, 11:45 AM
Thank's Tom. I usally check out azbilliards. However I've been trying to get on the site all morning and been shut down each time. Good to see Steve in the finals.

Tom_In_Cincy
01-07-2003, 11:51 AM
Steve is a long time good player from Toledo Ohio.. lots of good Ohio players in this tournament..

Its been a great tournament so far.. more to come..

Vagabond
01-07-2003, 09:12 PM
I can`t believe Danny winning banks and Steve getting second pace.They are my buddies and I am happy for them.But these two guys are not known for the banks.They are excellant 9 ball pros.Danny recently won pro 9 ball event in Florida.
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

01-08-2003, 10:08 AM
Danny plays extremely solid one pocket in addition to his skill at 9 ball. His winning the banks competition does not surprise me. He has such good concentration during a match I can see him having the potential to win any event.

Jimbo

Chris Cass
01-08-2003, 10:16 AM
What a nice thing to say about a fellow player. That's what I love most. Positive breeds success for all. I'm playing the events too from home. I'm playing them in my mind and doing ok.

Way to go,

C.C.~~Think I met Steve? Is he married or dates a pro lady shooter? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

The Rhino Chaser
01-08-2003, 12:39 PM
Steve is married with four daughters(I think). To my knowledge she does not play. He has been around for awhile, playing out of Glass City Billiards in Toledo OH. In the ninetes he beat Parica for the U.S. 9 ball bartable championships