PDA

View Full Version : Mid Atlantic 9 Ball

cueball1950
01-07-2003, 10:32 PM
Ok. i know that the Derby City Classic is presently going on. But i was just wondering if anyone from on here is going to Brady's first venture into promoting on his own. I for one am seriously considering it. Maybe we could have a mini ccb get together if anyone else is going. Was just wondering................................Mike

Vicki
01-07-2003, 11:40 PM
Hey Mike,

I wouldn't miss it. I think this is going to become the premier pool event in the US. Brady's adding $30K to a 128 player field. There was $40K added to the 256 player US Open. Not too shabby if you ask me!

I like that the tournament is IN the hotel conference center. You don't even have to put on a jacket. Just down the elevator and poof... you're there.

I am looking forward to this one more than to the US Open because it will be smaller, more intimate. I love going to the US Open but I have been to smaller high-profile events that are more fun because you are closer to the players and the industry people. This will be one of the best!

Hope to see you there... as for a CCB get together... you can just buy us all a round in the bar, of course! hahaha

Vicki