PDA

View Full Version : Watched Allison & Gerda practice today, They look

nAz
03-13-2002, 01:37 AM
...Sharp and had their Game Face on. Allison looked a little stronger then Gerda, But both look ready for Valley Forge. wonder How they will do against Corr, especially in her home town.
Well hope to c u guys there!

Doctor_D
03-13-2002, 07:07 AM
Good morning:

Needless to say these two ladies are fierce competitors and, from what I have heard coming our of North Carolina, Allison is ready to take on Karen Corr in a BIG way.

Dr. D.

nAz
03-13-2002, 01:01 PM
Well i asked them both if they will Kick Ars In VF and Gerda smiled at me But Allison said in her British accent
we will kick ass /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

03-13-2002, 01:14 PM
I STILL LIKE CORR .
SHE HAS TAKEN DOWN SOME OF THE STRONGER MEN ON THE NORTHEASTEN TOUR.
FOR THE CASH AND IN TOURNAMENTS.
WHO DO YOU LIKE FISHER OR CORR FOR THE CASH ???????????

nAz
03-13-2002, 01:46 PM
Boy that's hard one to answer but for the CASH and the fact that
she plays about 10 hours a day everyday
and like you said has taken out the top men in the Joss tour i
have to go for Corr. beside i think she is hungrier for it then
Allison. You know i believe that Allison and Gerda are going to
have a really Great year, Corr better look out. Either way is going to be great to watch

03-13-2002, 01:50 PM
Hmm, Allison Fisher dominates the Tour for years. Then Karen Corr knocks Fisher from the top spot. Nevertheless, her triumph may not mean as much as it seems at first glance since Fisher did not have her best game in tow during much or all of the year. There is no reason whatsoever to believe Fisher is 'over the hill,' so to speak.

Given the above, one might expect Fisher to make a strong and successful bid to return to the top spot. However, Karen Corr spent the 'off season' sharpening her skills and testing her resolve against top male players.

It's still a tough choice, but if I were to bet on this one, I'd place my money on Corr.

Both are fine champions and a credit to the sport.

Steve

cheesemouse
03-13-2002, 02:57 PM
StevenZ,
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>However, Karen Corr spent the 'off season' sharpening her skills and testing her resolve against top male players.<hr></blockquote>
For those that keep track of what is happening in the pool world the most interesting thing on the calender is the Corr/Fisher rivalry and the Valley Rally this weekend will go a long way to the answering that pressing question. I don't know what Fisher has been doing to get it back up but what Corr did has my money. Four of five of Corrs matches are going to seem like byes. It is only a matter of time for those of us sweating it...;)

cheesemouse
03-13-2002, 02:59 PM
Post deleted by cheesemouse

03-13-2002, 03:18 PM
I hope Karen and Allison are in the finals. Nothing like the best going at it. My money will be on Karen.

cuechick
03-13-2002, 04:53 PM
I like Allison, I agree she had a tough year but don't think she is ready to lay down the gauntlet, but know KAren will be tough. I am also not counting out Jeanette, who has been pretty impressive as of late! Should be very exciting!

nAz
03-13-2002, 10:40 PM
Well im going for Gerda since i know her better then the rest Allison next and the Jean Balukas oh wait she's not playing /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif

TomBrooklyn
03-13-2002, 10:52 PM
I'm rooting in this order: Gerda, Fran, Allison, Karen, undecided.