PDA

View Full Version : >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HELP ME <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

03-13-2002, 01:07 PM
THIS PASSED WEEKEND I PLAYED IN A TOURNAMENT.AND I HAD 2 EASY MATCHES .AND "D O G G E D I T B I G TIME"
I JUST COULD NOT DO ANYTHING RIGHT .GOT MORE BAD ROLLS THEN YOU CAN SHAKE A STICK AT .SO NOW I'M QUESTIONING MY GAME .
BECAUSE I PLAYED SO BAD WHAT SHOULD I DO ? HIT THE TABLE MORE ? OR JUST SAY THE HELL WITH IT AND TAKE SOME TIME OFF.
...........I DID NOT GET 1 GOOD ROLL.........
P.S IF YOU THINK I NEED 2 GET SOME LESSON NEVER HAD THOSES B 4...

03-13-2002, 01:15 PM
I'm confused... did you play poorly, or did you just get a ton of bad rolls?

You say you dogged it, but then you wrote twice that the rolls were severely against you. Was it both?

- Steve

03-13-2002, 01:15 PM
take golf that shows you suck in pool.

03-13-2002, 01:33 PM
I GOT BAD ROLLS . THAT'S WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY .
AND ALSO TO THE PERSON WHO THINKS THAT I SUCK AND SHOULD QUIT.HOW ABOUT WE PLAY SOME AND BRING YOUR PUNK ASS BACKER. AND WE CAN DO SOMETHING.
THEN YOU'LL QUIT AND SUCK.THEN YOU CAN WORK FOR ME AS
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;WHOE&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;
........................ NO PUNK HERE.............

JimS
03-13-2002, 01:46 PM
Bad rolls happen...life is tough and then you die. If you dogged it work on what you did wrong until you do it right.

03-13-2002, 02:22 PM
LOL

cheesemouse
03-13-2002, 02:29 PM
Jim,
I heard it this way..."your born....you pump some mud....then you die!!!!!"

Chris Cass
03-13-2002, 04:12 PM
Hi Baker,
Things happen like this but on the flip side, you'll get yours too. Take it as it comes. Sometimes the lucky shot your opponent gets, makes you sweat it. Then the next time it happens, you may start to freak and it's all downhill from there.

Mainly, you should stay calm and take it with a grain of salt. You can also put a player, in stroke too. Just by showing it bothered you and it'll keep coming. Don't dwell too much on this kind of thing. If your nerves came unglued, then that's another story. That's something you should, work on. Don't need time off, you need to hit the practice tables. Work on your basics and get confidence back in your game.

Forget the "I wish I could" and get the "I know I can" attitude. Excuses only ease your mind and most blame everything under the sun. In reality, you know the deal. Others don't care to hear it. If someone said it to you, how would that make you feel? You wouldn't think anything about it. There's only 2 main factors. I won or I lost. Just like 9ball, run out or play safe. Once your able to honestly access your skills, then you'll be on top of the game. If lessons are required, you'll know it.

Judging by your response to the arrogant comment made to you in an earlier post by Anonymous, your not much of a quiter. I'm not one either. Keep going back for more bud and next time you'll be the one who's getting the rolls. Remember this, lucky is good but good stay's good longer.

Regards,
C.C.~~ Ha, I've had more buzzard luck than any human on the planet, there's no excuse for anyone if I'm still playing.